Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ideas on 220+ mobs

Hello fellow CH players. Recently I've noticed many players in my clan are exceeding beyond the 220 mark and I find it interesting that there is no mob above 220. Gelebron's tower was the last addition to the game and it has proved to be a great success in many ways. Where do you think the OTM CH team should expand to next?? My vote is the fortress at the fortress outskirts ley in the Otherworld. Possibly take the black stone cabal idea and move it into the fortress with druid/ magic mobs 221-230 (including bosses) and other new art, quests, and possible loot. Thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading,
Unelanunhi lvl 221 mage from Taranis

Re: Ideas on 220+ mobs

I agree, I'm ready to do more lixing on main character. 220 has been the highest level lixing mob for to long.

In other worlds black stone fortress is a good idea or even expand to a different island, sail from lirs reach to some island for maybe 220+ characters. Just an idea.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

I dont mind if the level cap gets raised but only if there are alternative ways to level than just grind on the same mobs with just different appearances.
Can you give some ideas of what you mean
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

There is no need to increase the level cap or make level 220+ mobs.

They could always add a new boss at level 220 that's even tougher to beat than Gelebron.
We have killed Gelebron under 12m quite a few times now. Our dps have vastly improved with DG and Gele/Proteus gear plus crits, pets, mounts, since Gele was introduced.

There is absolutely no reason to make players level grind even more just to add endgame content.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

There is no need to increase the level cap or make level 220+ mobs.

There is absolutely no reason to make players level grind even more just to add endgame content.
I enjoy leveling, some obviously don't but I would love to keep leveling and I strongly believe they should add more leveling content but maybe not make it a need. For example keep bosses at level 220 but let players level if they want too. I just like leveling I guess idk, just throwing out ideas. I can see you're biased and hate leveling/lixing and you think of it as a grind.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Beyond what aileron said the game would need an overhaul if you added higher level mobs. I and many others have refused to level past 220 because you are nerfing yourself critically bad locking bosses. 220 is bad enough on Mordris, Necro and snorri as it is. At 230+ you pretty much need DG and full godly/void pro equips to compete with lvl200-205 typical toons on locks.

Right now it's pretty much working hard and even paying money to ensure you are locking yourself out of the game.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|