Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The XP Curve

#11
There is no grind in this game, i say they make it harder. People spend up to 9000 hours on other games to reach the end. Here its around 280 or less to max. Suck it up
Level 1+ Warrior of Balor/Arawn
Playing since Oct 2013
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ヽ(´o`;
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: The XP Curve

#12
Algebra wrote:There is no grind in this game, i say they make it harder. People spend up to 9000 hours on other games to reach the end. Here its around 280 or less to max. Suck it up


You are hard lad
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: The XP Curve

#13
Corrupt wrote:
Algebra wrote:There is no grind in this game, i say they make it harder. People spend up to 9000 hours on other games to reach the end. Here its around 280 or less to max. Suck it up


You are hard lad


My cat represents my masculinity
Level 1+ Warrior of Balor/Arawn
Playing since Oct 2013
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ヽ(´o`;
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: The XP Curve

#14
Corrupt wrote:
massadu73 wrote:i m not a fan of mooving the xp curve, imo lvling is ok, its easy to lvl when u ve mobs at ur xp.
its perfectly normal that u cant 0-220 in 2weeks.


It will takes month and months for some players

so what? its a good thing that it takes month
Image

Mage ftw

Re: The XP Curve

#15
Corrupt wrote:
massadu73 wrote:i m not a fan of mooving the xp curve, imo lvling is ok, its easy to lvl when u ve mobs at ur xp.
its perfectly normal that u cant 0-220 in 2weeks.


It will takes month and months for some players


There's nothing wrong taking a few months to get to 220. In fact, that's the way it should be.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: The XP Curve

#16
280 hours total to 220 seems really slim. Maybe if you were an alt, had pro gear given to you and were power leveled and only leveled never camped it would be less than 280. But in reality most players would need more like 750-1000+ hours. It is on the high end for a mobile game.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: The XP Curve

#18
Muldar wrote:Still currently on the board but has been pushed back for the time being until we can analyse its effectiveness and reception.


Have there been discussion regarding applying any adjustments retroactively? For example: under the old/current curve system it takes a cumulative 1 Billion XP (just using a round number) to progress from level 1 through level 225, and under the new/proposed/under-development curve system it takes the same amount of XP to progress from level 1 through level 226. In this example, would the character automatically level up to 226 if the new curve system was implemented; or would they simply be out of luck?

Re: The XP Curve

#19
I think that the xp curve shouldn't be changed. They already added the xp ability and it shouldn't be easy to reach endgame.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

Re: The XP Curve

#20
Knightime wrote:I think that the xp curve shouldn't be changed. They already added the xp ability and it shouldn't be easy to reach endgame.

No one wants it to be easy. We are simply saying it shouldnt take $500, 1k+hours, and a large clan to reach 230+.

Endgame imo should be easier to reach just because this game doesn't have many active players. I'm not saying make it easy, just make it easier. Maybe need the damage of 4* mobs, make all mobs that are higher level than mobs around them yellow name (hounds of ruin, huntsman, 120 blackstones and hawks in sewer, captain black storm, priestess, etc) which will make leveling a much less stressful experience.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xTim and 20 guests