Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Snorri Spawn Rate is Outrageous...

What i'm trying to say is pretty clear. I don't think anyone in the game will disagree with me. Setting 2 hour timers in order to log on and wait 20 to 30 minutes just so a 4* PH spawns and drops nothing. And understand what i'm saying is that camping is not the problem, It is the spawn rate. One Snorri for maybe every 50 4* spawns is crazy and needs to be increased. So lets all throw our support and maybe in the future something will change. Or not :). And shoutout to all the rogues out there trying to get purple crowns lol.

Re: Snorri Spawn Rate is Outrageous...

The spawn rate is fine now. Weapons are being made a lot faster then before. Not too long ago Sreng, Rockhide and Stonecrusher didn't drop crowns, Snorri used to spawn a lot less and we had to stand there camping for the hour long window (hour right? Could have been two I don't remember). We cried about it for 2.5 years before OTM finally fixed it :)

The spawn rate is fine now. Weapons are being made a lot faster then before. Not too long ago Sreng, Rockhide and Stonecrusher didn't drop crowns, Snorri used to spawn a lot less and we had to stand there camping for the hour long window (hour right? Could have been two I don't remember). We cried about it for 2.5 years before OTM finally fixed it :)
1 hour 30 window, 90 minutes -180

I agree crowns are fine now.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Im a little confused. Im assuming arawn rogue is on arawn..if not idk lol. Arawn had 2 snorri spawns yesterday but you post this the very next day? As well as atleast 1 sreng 6* that ik about. Hmm lol

Also crowns used to be aweful. Otm has already made this much much much easier to obtain dl weaps. I think spawn rate is fine
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

CH is so easy now. You don't even have to kill Hrung/Mordy/Necro for 3 years to get the same amount of godly/void drops. All you need is about 2 months. Same with crowns. It's easy to get 8 purple crowns, back then it takes about 2 months, even more. When I hear players say how hard it is is today, I wish they've been year 3 years ago and appreciate how dumb down the game has become.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

CH is so easy now. You don't even have to kill Hrung/Mordy/Necro for 3 years to get the same amount of godly/void drops. All you need is about 2 months. Same with crowns. It's easy to get 8 purple crowns, back then it takes about 2 months, even more. When I hear players say how hard it is is today, I wish they've been year 3 years ago and appreciate how dumb down the game has become.
+1
Level 1+ Warrior of Balor/Arawn
Playing since Oct 2013
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ヽ(´o`;