Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Well that's just rude -.-

OTM PLZZZ don't leave me out I saw your secret server :o I was looking thru online rankings and there's a secret server called Apple so I go and check world list and it's not there but there's clans and everything such as trump 2020 ... anyways what is it lol and when can I join hehe
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Re: Well that's just rude -.-

Google and Apple are two of our in house test servers typically used when the entire team is testing pre release.

Might be a few random funny names in there from us messing about.

I'll let the Programming Team know, thanks for reporting.

Re: No one replying to me - WHHHYYYYYY?

MULDER

I've sent three or four support tickets and one email to OTM. Why is no one bothering to reply to me?

I've spent money buying platinum, but now you guys can't even be bothered to get back to me when I need help.

WHY????
lol don't spam the support team, it never helps. Just be patient and they will reply
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

MULDER

I've sent three or four support tickets and one email to OTM. Why is no one bothering to reply to me?

I've spent money buying platinum, but now you guys can't even be bothered to get back to me when I need help.

WHY????
lol don't spam the support team, it never helps. Just be patient and they will reply
Yeah I've been waiting for over 2 weeks on plat I bought and it didn't show up on account. Sent email of receipt from Apple and still nothing. I don't ever remember support taking this long for this kind of thing. Maybe they are mad busy and this is becoming a common thing? Sounds like similar stories lately.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

MULDER

WHY????
Yeah I've been waiting for over 2 weeks on plat I bought and it didn't show up on account. Sent email of receipt from Apple and still nothing. I don't ever remember support taking this long for this kind of thing. Maybe they are mad busy and this is becoming a common thing? Sounds like similar stories lately.
Support is a small team that receives plenty of support tickets (I imagine). It took about 3 months for them enable my account that was disabled about 2 years ago. It depends on your situation, some may take longer and others not so much
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

MULDER

WHY????
As mentioned in previous threads the Support Team are currently working through a backlog of emails / tickets received during our seasonal break.

The team are working as hard as they can and you should receive a reply shortly, if you PM me your details I can look into your issue further.

In future please create a new thread in the Ask For Help section as this will allow us to better help you with your issue and ensure current threads are not derailed.

Thanks

Re: Well that's just rude -.-

Hi Mulder,

I cannot PM you because I am new to the forum. I have been playing Celtic Heroes for almost two years I think but I am new to this forum.

Please, if you PM me, then I should be able to reply with my details and what happened.

Thank you very much
I believe you need to post atleast 5 times before you can PM someone
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh