Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron spawn time

They increased the drop rate for "Pureness" Gelebrons
Not the only boss capable of dropping them. Proteus Base & Prime drop them frequently too.

I think they already addressed this.
Given that Gelebron requires 35+ people to kill him it would be unreasonable to shorten the window I don't
Fully understand the logic that shorter windows would mean you can plan it better.
With these new raid windows we are already seemingly camping something all the time there never seems to be much break don't you think it would be too much to add an additional boss to that list? ☹️
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

Shorter spawn window not spawn time i.e. 48/12 2 days till I can spawn with a 12 hr window would allow for easier planning to get the needed ppl. With 48 hr window you can plan for 1 day only to have it spawn the next. Shorter spawn windows would be nice less camping all around.

They increased the drop rate for "Pureness" Gelebrons
Not the only boss capable of dropping them. Proteus Base & Prime drop them frequently too.

I think they already addressed this.
Given that Gelebron requires 35+ people to kill him it would be unreasonable to shorten the window I don't
Fully understand the logic that shorter windows would mean you can plan it better.
With these new raid windows we are already seemingly camping something all the time there never seems to be much break don't you think it would be too much to add an additional boss to that list? ☹️
Unlike Mordris and Necro which require tons of camping Gelebron appears on your map so its easy to check, Gelebron is the only boss that drops a guaranteed Pure, it would be like them decreasing the spawn time of sreng so we can all have more crowns when there is a boss that guarantees 1 crown.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Well yeah we all have his quest so the X pops up when he spawns but in worlds like ours that now go for him on spawn it's still camping whether you stand at the leystone & watch for the X to show or if you'll stand on Gelebrons spawn so you see him physically, it's basically the same thing.

Nobodies asking for Proteus window to be shortened I was just saying Gelebrons not the only source to gain "Pureness".
From your example of Sreng & Snorri Sreng has a reasobnable rate of dropping crowns & Snorri has guaranteed drop it's just like Gelebron/Prot although none of them can drop 2 can they?

Oh I see what you mean now by spawn windows, that would make more sense.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

Yes I would like the window to be lowered like the other raids like timer from 36- 56 hours or along those lines.

Even 48-72 would be better than it is right now.

OTMs logic is let's make the windows longer so people 'stumble' across those bosses. The players instea camp for those ridiculous times which cuts into real life.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Biggest issue I have with Gelebron are its drops. He needs to give more drops and they shouldnt be banked.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

OTM knows Gelebron drop rate of the good stuff is abysmal. Light heal rings and storm touch gear have the highest drop rate, as well as mighty and majestic items. In about 3 years, OTM will realize the error in their ways and bump of Godly and Imperial drop rates, assuming this game is still alive at that time.

My expectations of OTM actually doing anything to fix end game raids is at an all time low. They're racking up on plat item use so they have no reason to change anything, regardless of how much players complain. Their purpose is to make money, not make people happy.

As to the OP, I had the same feedback last year http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 69#p680279
Obviously OTM Design didn't wanna do it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.