Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning Player :D

Hi Celtic Heroes community :) , I've thought of returning to the game this Christmas. However, I have quit this game for quite some years and would like to know if there is any other content to the game than the endless grinding to end game? Something else I could enjoy apart from the mindless grinding which drove me away from the game before. Also I'm looking for a person by the name of Xell :D Would be great if someone could tell me which server she is in or how I could get in touch with her. TY!!!

Re: Returning Player :D

Hey Lax and welcome back to the Celtic Heroes Community!

Without writing up another massive list, our two most recent patch notes may give you a quick "What is new" in the land of Celtic Heroes:

Tides of Fate Update: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=87361

Lancers of Lir Update: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=88281

And there is the bounty board with new quests, that was added pre-patch notes.

With a lot more planned for 2017 :)

Welcome back!

The only Xell I know is a player on Arawn. Last logged on forums around a month ago, but doesn't have an iOS device.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Welcome back! There's plenty more to do on CH now. Feel free to PM me and i'll give you a run down of everything you need to know to get started. But in simple terms:

-There's a bounty system. Everyday you can receive two tasks, they will require you to kill monsters and as a reward you will be awarded with some exp, some gold (both of these scale with levels, same goes with the difficulty of the bounty task). You are also awarded a hunter's favor token that allows you to purchase items from Leigh (an npc, i might've spelled their name wrong). You can save up your tokens to buy sick things like... pets. Yup. You can also collect hunter's remains to get more tasks.

-There are pets in the game ^
-There are also cool mounts that you can purchase. These mounts allow you to fight in combat whilst riding them, and they also provide bonuses to stats like STR, VIT, DEX, FOCUS.

-There's fishing. You can fish to earn money and you will obtain sunken items ranging from rings, to chests that you can open to receive loot anywhere from gold, res idols and even mount tokens to buy mounts! Or you could sell the tokens, they fetch a fair price and on my server they can go for 180k.

-There are new skills for every class. Too many to list. (also i can't recall how long ago they were released, and if you were around when they were.)

-There are important new abilities:
Critical skills - You have a chance to hit massive amounts with your skills, higher level, higher chance to hit
Critical strike - Your auto attacks have a chance to crit ^ same goes.
Treasure hunter - You have a chance to recieve more gold when you kill a monster ^ same goes.
Scholar - You have a chance to get double exp when you kill a monster ^ same goes.

There are new end-game bosses like Necromancer, Hrungnir, Mordris (not sure how long ago you quit), gelebron. They drop items that you need to see yourself to believe.

Those were the things that first came to mind. If you need help starting off, feel free to PM me. I've recently done A LOT of experimenting with low level toons with no plat or lux items from my main accs and i can teach you the route you should go if you want to save money, level up etc.

Thank you all for your help :) I shall take my time to explore all the new features available. And yes, Xell of Arawn is the Xell i'm looking for :D Also, as I am new to the forums as well, may i know how do i pm a specific person. I don't seem to have access to that feature. Thanks again in advance :)

Thank you all for your help :) I shall take my time to explore all the new features available. And yes, Xell of Arawn is the Xell i'm looking for :D Also, as I am new to the forums as well, may i know how do i pm a specific person. I don't seem to have access to that feature. Thanks again in advance :)
I believe you need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to PM. And as for Xell, she no longer has an ios device and is not willing to restart on andriod. I found that out by looking at her recent posts. Call me a creep :P