Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mounts/pets and fashion

Will all mounts and pets one day in there respected slot? I mean the ones we got efore the newer updates. Example: sparrows/horses/boars/...

Sacred watch and the other stayed after the update. Is the idea now of keeping every fashion? On the other hand it would be cool to be able to get it always but on the other side its bad for collecters :/

Re: Mounts/pets and fashion

Will all mounts and pets one day in there respected slot? I mean the ones we got efore the newer updates. Example: sparrows/horses/boars/...

Sacred watch and the other stayed after the update. Is the idea now of keeping every fashion? On the other hand it would be cool to be able to get it always but on the other side its bad for collecters :/
Those fashion are meant to stay forever, wich is a nice add tbh.

About mount and pet, otm said nothing planned, but tbh I wouldn't count much on it, as they always refuse to change items like that, so they will remain in weapon slot:)

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Re: Mounts/pets and fashion

Those fashion are meant to stay forever, wich is a nice add tbh.

About mount and pet, otm said nothing planned, but tbh I wouldn't count much on it, as they always refuse to change items like that, so they will remain in weapon slot:)
Ke thx!