Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New pets/mounts

I think the new mounts are awsome. Its just a shame that every mount prior to the upcoming update is excluded from the mounted combat system. Its like now players all have rotary telephones and during the next update OTM is releasing the newest mobile iphone. Instantly the older models are useless and obsolete.

The pets are graphically pretty cool. However the one size fits all model that OTM has adopted isnt working well for most people. We have offered our advice, feedback, and solutions but so far OTM keeps moving ahead with this terrible system in place. There seems to be a huge disconnect between the players and the programmers.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Well there's 1 or 2 of us that don't consider our mounts obsolete. Although it would be cool to keep your main and offhand equipped while on my yellow yule wings, I'd rather have them than the new mounts.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Wolfenstien wrote:
Zyz wrote:Well there's 1 or 2 of us that don't consider our mounts obsolete. Although it would be cool to keep your main and offhand equipped while on my yellow yule wings, I'd rather have them than the new mounts.

Major +1 ;)

Even if there were 100 people out of 3000 players who think there current mounts aren't obsolete, doesn't mean the new combat mounts basically didn't supersede all mounts. There are still folks that use flip phones, but you go to a phone store, you'd hardly see a flip phone for sale.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm assuming those who think their old mounts are just as good as they always where are most likely mages or druids. The two new mounts are more for Warriors, rogues, and rangers. Once OTM makes a decent combat mount for casters I think the doubters will finally understand. The new mounts are basically like adding a third weapon slot.
This third weapon slot not only provides you with a permanent speed boost, it also gives a new skill, extra damage, resistances, stat boosts, etc..

The old mounts would be phenominal if they where included in the new system. I would totally continue to use my as ascendant spirit cape on my druid. I wish more of the player base used the forums; so many people are in for a rude awakening.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Personally, decent design and fairly ok stats but we can all presume the tokens will be of the same if not higher price as the pet tokens shooting the price sky high for the best. I'd rather hotbar a 100/50 from point A to B than have 9% more speed and have to use a whistle for it every time it dies. i get we can attack stuff and also have high movement speed but I'd love to know a boss in which we even have to run for. For the one I run at, which is gele it doesn't even require a mount when most travel or combo lix, or 1 click to a mount that won't cost nearly as much, even if it's something for lower levels, they won't benefit enough from it without spending mega money they probably can't get. Overall I see it as a gold mine for plat buyers and those getting chests next event ;)
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid