Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all the people who are getting mad about the resets last night

Everyone saying drop rates and loot table of all raids is fine as it is now is either crazy or needs to kill more raid. No offense ofc.

Having bandage wounds removed from mordy loot table is a good start, but there still is a great amount of junk and its drops a lot. From all the resets this week, and we killed all raid possible within the same day or before the other reset (except the one day we had 2 resets within 5 minutes), a mordy dex helm, mighty attack prot brace and majestic blast brace are being used. I like a challenge but this is just insane. No one is asking for a godly/void "must have" item every raid. We just want to see some balance between good and bad loot. As it is now, all endgame clans bank 90% of their drops. I also understand that otm is a small company and is busy, but people have been asking for loot table/drop rates for as long as I can remember and still nothing has changed untill next update: mord bandage wounds will be removed. What about all those items with useless skills on it like spring of life, entangle, hide (lol?), distract, light heal, conceal, defensive spikes, explosive arrow (maybe?), cloak of fire, energy harvest, armour rings, "caster prot braces", all prot rings and all those items with 2 opposite skills like a defensive and dps skill (fire storm/ice blast and sweeping blow/warcry for example)? How long do we have to wait to either see these skills improve massively or just being removed from game? How long does Lugh have to wait for their first Void Fire Bolt Hrung skull, Godly Oblivion Necro Ring and Dark+ moon Helm, or even a third caster mord helm. How long do we have to wait to see 30+ toons killing Gelebron finally getting rewarded for their hard work? Its just dumb that the hardest boss Celtic Heroes currently knows, gives loot endgame clans don't find worthy to use. Again, no offense, but is there anyone at otm actually endgame and playing this game or what?

For once I would like the get an honest answer from anyone working at otm and not an auto reply or avoiding any question I asked. I would also like to say I didnt want to hurt anyone if I sound harsh. :)
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

"We just want to see some balance between good and bad loot." Its not just end game stuff, lol there is a lot of junk out there. like a ring 170 level requirement with just 10 or 20 focus or something silly like that. Really! lol. It does seem like its a lot of crap that drops. As for resets, well........what will be will be, its just a game guys.........there are lots of games to play. And as one person said haters are gonna hate. :)

"We just want to see some balance between good and bad loot." Its not just end game stuff, lol there is a lot of junk out there. like a ring 170 level requirement with just 10 or 20 focus or something silly like that. Really! lol. It does seem like its a lot of crap that drops. As for resets, well........what will be will be, its just a game guys.........there are lots of games to play. And as one person said haters are gonna hate. :)
"Its just a game" is no argument for 90% of raid loot being banked and forgotten.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.