Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resets

#11
Phantom_arrow wrote:Muldar can u confirm that there will be an individual reset for all servers and if not which servers will receive one


Should just be Sulis, Danu and Fingal.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Resets

#12
Muldar wrote:
Phantom_arrow wrote:Muldar can u confirm that there will be an individual reset for all servers and if not which servers will receive one


Should just be Sulis, Danu and Fingal.



May I ask, why only some servers?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino


Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: Resets

#13
MrScar wrote:
Muldar wrote:
Phantom_arrow wrote:Muldar can u confirm that there will be an individual reset for all servers and if not which servers will receive one


Should just be Sulis, Danu and Fingal.



May I ask, why only some servers?


Individual tests rather than a full roll out to judge affect.

Comparing the change to unmodified servers.

Means there will be another full server reset sometime in the future.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Resets

#14
A two minute announcement cost us a ton of plat and the most disorganized raid I've ever witnessed ...

I'm honestly sick of all the resets. Feels like more work than fun and it's been exhausting. ..I'd rather you guys just take it down for a full day than this every day crap.

Getting old real fast for all the junk loot proteus has been dropping. Oh and that reminds me, not a single Pure has dropped during this madness. :evil:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw


Danu

Re: Resets

#17
How come no one is curious about what game changes OTM has been secretly doing over the last several days and have had to fix and are now planning and testing more changes?

Are you going to publish a list or are all of these ninja-nerfs that are being discreetly put in without us knowing?
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Resets

#18
Aileron wrote:How come no one is curious about what game changes OTM has been secretly doing over the last several days and have had to fix and are now planning and testing more changes?

Are you going to publish a list or are all of these ninja-nerfs that are being discreetly put in without us knowing?

+1
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Resets

#19
Aileron wrote:How come no one is curious about what game changes OTM has been secretly doing over the last several days and have had to fix and are now planning and testing more changes?

Are you going to publish a list or are all of these ninja-nerfs that are being discreetly put in without us knowing?


chin up it could be ninja-buffs

Re: Resets

#20
Patch Notes for recent server restarts:

Buffs
Reduced cpu drain by 10%
Added further metric tools
Added better raid firmware

Nerfs
OTM Team had to stay in the office longer for one night
Added further stress to programming team
Every 4th arrow a Ranger fires has 0.1% chance for a "Bow Flip" instantly flipping the bow and braining the Ranger.

1 of these may be a lie.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests