Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes – Lancers of Lir Update

Camping around the clock is no life? I know many people who camp 22/7 they need a little rest. But as they camp they are out enjoying the world I do the same when I'm needed to camp I'll be driving app open taking glances, same as if I was at work and with friends they just think I'm looking at texts from time to time.

I envy those who camp they have great patience something I have little of.

On the actual topic I'm glad to see the token/bounties system being used more beneficially I buy plat but I don't enjoy buying plat to boost my overall stats, how the pets started.
Mmh driving and playing ch, sounds legit. Cool that you are hanging out with friends and at the same time playing the game. I guess that's just a difference in our cultures(?). Where I come from it's not that notmal to drive and play and when I am hanging out with friends, my friends have the priority and not a game.

You may think it's normal that a game forces you to
check on it 22/7(only 2 hours of sleep needed?), I beg to differ.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

In my experience, people who bash others to tell them to 'get a life' don't have a very good one either, or still too young to understand the real world, likely still in school, mooching off their parents. Adults rarely do it, why? Because it doesn't mean anything. Generally, many adults who play this game for hours on end are typically family types with good jobs and more well off than others. There are exceptions obviously, but if one is struggling to pay rent and daily needs, they can't afford to play more than a few hours. They need to concentrate on their work so they won't get fired. Are they the ones you guys tell to 'get a life,? Believe me, they already do, and it's a hard one. When more of you grow up, then you'll realize how empty that sentence is.

Bottomline, everyone in a good clan wants their clan to succeed. This game needs some amount of camping if you want to help your clan. Less frequent camping is what this game needs, not more. It is only beneficial for all if people, INCLUDING, OTM, if the game is more friendly to all types of players, not only for those who can afford to be online for 18+ hours a day.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

And the topic is locked.

Thank you all for your feedback, if you wish to provide any more Feedback and Suggestions is always open.

As a final reminder for all who are on the forums this is a place of discussion for all things Celtic Heroes, users found to be attacking / belittling other players will be removed.

Be nice! You're a hero, have fun and be yourself, don't take anything personally.