Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes – Lancers of Lir Update

- Boss Spawn Rate Increase
Boss spawn rates have now been increased (and windows decreased proportionately)
This means a 25% decrease to spawn time for Hrungnir, Mordris and Necro, 33% for Aggy.
So now we have to camp every 36 hours. Even though the 36 hour window is shorter, that still means more camping to players now. C'mon OTM. Players want decreased camping times overall.

I suggest 80 hour respawn, 2 hour windows.
Jeez can never make these people happy lol

Quite pleased with the majority of these changes. Some players will still be upset, but at this point, I see this as a pretty big step in the right direction with regards to player satisfaction. A guaranteed drop from bounties, that's huge especially with battle mounts/new pets coming out. Higher tier items being a little more frequent, awesome.

Glad to see player feedback being incorporated. When a company listens to their player base, that makes happy players as opposed to a company saying, "Oh hey, this sounds neat, lets do it!", when in fact, it's not at all what players want.

Thanks for all the hard work, even though there's still a lot of things that people would like to see implemented. We'll get there... some day.

Boss spawn rates have now been increased (and windows decreased proportionately)
This means a 25% decrease to spawn time for Hrungnir, Mordris and Necro, 33% for Aggy.
So now we have to camp every 36 hours. Even though the 36 hour window is shorter, that still means more camping to players now. C'mon OTM. Players want decreased camping times overall.

Not saying a 2hr window wouldn't be nice but if all the times are reduced the same % then the total time per month camping is identical, not more or less.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Not saying a 2hr window wouldn't be nice but if all the times are reduced the same % then the total time per month camping is identical, not more or less.
Yes but with greater reward per hour camping.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”