Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Downfall

Arawn's top clans merged into one clan during the carrowmore update http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/02/hi ... arawn.html

Lugh's top clan decided to just do bosses as a clan instead of grouping other clans, which squeezed out all the other small clans http://www.celticheroes.info/2016/06/hi ... erver.html
Some of your info about me is inaccurate btw. Like the jail breaking, that was another guy and he had given me millions and I gave a lot away, I didn't jailbreak. Also my clan noobnation was very different than what u said, also you make me look like I scammed everyone over friendship. I was good friends with bubbles, nightingale, etc.

One word... Boredom

Running a clan is a lot of work and the larger the clan the more drama you have to deal with.
At some point the good leaders move on and leave the game and the hope is they are replaced with the same quality.
This is important because when clannies begin to feel unappreciated, ignored, and general bored with the current content they either leave or cause drama for entertainment.

Combinations of all the above lead to the demise of RaptureEve on Rhiannon.
Eve dominated server with a great representation of all types of players, but some got bored and left, others got bored and wanted more and with a few formed a new clan called DEADLIEST.
All this happened with another clan EternalSin biting at their heals with more hunger when update 4 launched.
As both Eve and Deadliest began to collapse, EternalSin wanting to create a fresh start renamed their clan InnerCircle and invited players for both clans to join and have dominated server ever since.

One word... Boredom

Running a clan is a lot of work and the larger the clan the more drama you have to deal with.
At some point the good leaders move on and leave the game and the hope is they are replaced with the same quality.
This is important because when clannies begin to feel unappreciated, ignored, and general bored with the current content they either leave or cause drama for entertainment.

Combinations of all the above lead to the demise of RaptureEve on Rhiannon.
Eve dominated server with a great representation of all types of players, but some got bored and left, others got bored and wanted more and with a few formed a new clan called DEADLIEST.
All this happened with another clan EternalSin biting at their heals with more hunger when update 4 launched.
As both Eve and Deadliest began to collapse, EternalSin wanting to create a fresh start renamed their clan InnerCircle and invited players for both clans to join and have dominated server ever since.
Have DEADLIEST ever been big?? Every now and then I'll see some 220+ member chilling in the castle, but I've never thought of them as being anywhere near populated enough to be considered a big clan, and despite having heard plenty about the former size of Sin and Rapture, no one's ever mentioned DEADLIEST as being one of the old end game clans

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

Arawn's top clans merged into one clan during the carrowmore update http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/02/hi ... arawn.html

Lugh's top clan decided to just do bosses as a clan instead of grouping other clans, which squeezed out all the other small clans http://www.celticheroes.info/2016/06/hi ... erver.html
Some of your info about me is inaccurate btw. Like the jail breaking, that was another guy and he had given me millions and I gave a lot away, I didn't jailbreak. Also my clan noobnation was very different than what u said, also you make me look like I scammed everyone over friendship. I was good friends with bubbles, nightingale, etc.
I got that from a good source that played back then. It was compiled from many sources who I attributed at the end of each section, and I trust them. If you would like to pm me i would be happy to ignore you. I played back when you played and I remember who you were.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I thought this was yet another "CH is dying" thread :lol:

Former most powerful clan on Danu, Prime died because a new clan (Ascension) was created to weed out the inactive players in clan.
+1 pretty much sums Danu up
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

I thought this was yet another "CH is dying" thread :lol:

Former most powerful clan on Danu, Prime died because a new clan (Ascension) was created to weed out the inactive players in clan.
+1 pretty much sums Danu up
Except that isn't true..^

The former chief of Prime went inactive with the clan banner and the old Generals had no control over promoting new Generals, as well as concern that someone that was no longer playing still had total control over Prime. So the leadership decided to move banners and form a new leadership structure. Prime birthed Ascension, but I wasn't around for any clan that was dominate before Prime.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

^
Although Prime did fall becUse of inactivity unfortunately Cheech / Blaz were the ones who stopped playing which leads on to lady's point of no new gens could be made hence forth all inactive players as well as the leaders were left behind as Ascension came to be (still miss the old and inactive players to this day)
Danu

Cheech had been gone well over a year and had nothing to do with it. Neither did Blaz ..he stepped down and stopped playing , yes, but he chose a new chief. Prime had a chief for months after Blaz left (InfamousBoss). Infamous was the one who totally went MIA and forced a banner change. No inactivity of anyone else factored into the change of banner ...we didn't collapse ..we simply changed banners.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I got that from a good source that played back then. It was compiled from many sources who I attributed at the end of each section, and I trust them. If you would like to pm me i would be happy to ignore you. I played back when you played and I remember who you were.
Oh shut up, I'm not saying I wasn't bad, I never said that so stop acting like I did, but your "sources" suck. :)

Infamous boss was a legend
Danu