Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do fishing artifacts sell for?

Really depends on what server you're on, and how much people are prepared to pay for them.... I'm definitely not the right person to ask though, I don't even know my own servers prices on them :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Due to their rarity ive seen some pieces sell for up to 1mil gold. However that was during the first week fishing was introduced and the people buying actually wanted a bear. Now that people know how just useless the bears are most people aren't concerned about them at all. Better to hold onto your artifacts until the next update.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Due to their rarity ive seen some pieces sell for up to 1mil gold. However that was during the first week fishing was introduced and the people buying actually wanted a bear. Now that people know how just useless the bears are most people aren't concerned about them at all. Better to hold onto your artifacts until the next update.
i feel bad now. rip.

I sold one for 35k earlier and I feel like it's worth more. does anyone know what a crumbling sword is worth?
They have no set value. It's based on what the persons willing to pay vs what you're willing to sell for. I've sold a piece 200k yesterday and I've also sold pieces for much less. I already have bear + another full crumbling item set and 2 extra crumbling pieces