Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best solo class?

I've been playing the game since 2011 but I decided to log on today and holy... nothing is alike, even from 2013. I decided I was gonna make a new class on a new world, so what are the most wanted classes/easiest to solo? I'm assuming druid and mage are wanted, but last I recall in 2013 soloing those classes was h*ll. Any recommendations? Thanks

Re: Best solo class?

Rogues are most common on every server. Druids least common. Easiest to level are warrior or rogue imo
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Warriors easily but depends what server and what they lack coz once at a higher level you might get gear easier with one class which will make lvling easier for that class
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

Best class to solo is ranger Definately. Ok leveling, bossing and farming without spending too much on plat items.

However, if you play with others a lot you may not need to rely on just playing solo. The best class is likely one you don't mind playing and has the fewest players so you can have a decent chance at loot - basically the problem rogues have on all servers.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Imo, warrior is the best solo class, rogue is the fastest class to lvl, mage and Druid are cheapest to lvl, and rangers are in between
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Best class to solo is ranger Definately. Ok leveling, bossing and farming without spending too much on plat items.

However, if you play with others a lot you may not need to rely on just playing solo. The best class is likely one you don't mind playing and has the fewest players so you can have a decent chance at loot - basically the problem rogues have on all servers.
I would agree with that, find it the best all-rounder class for solo players.

I've been playing the game since 2011 but I decided to log on today and holy... nothing is alike, even from 2013. I decided I was gonna make a new class on a new world, so what are the most wanted classes/easiest to solo? I'm assuming druid and mage are wanted, but last I recall in 2013 soloing those classes was h*ll. Any recommendations? Thanks
It is completely dependant on your situation. Have you got cp's or combos? Have you got an abundance of idols and pots? Have you got plat/gold for sigils or large influx of lux for regen?

If you let us know of your situation it is far easier to make an informed decision.

I started out as a ranger, then I tried mage and fell in love with it, however, I was also prepared to purchase plat for pots. From personal experience, I'd exclude mage from your choices. I would never again level another mage. I quite enjoyed my ranger, but I never got passed level 110 so idk about post 110 levelling difficulty.

Definitely inform us on your situation to make it easier for us to give you advice.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

If you intend on joining an endgame clan in the future, go with a class that is scarce.

So, choose between rogue, warrior and ranger if you want to solo, but keep in mind endgame.

This is important because you don't want to compete against several other members for items. And it feels good to be loved :)
Wattzon of Sulis