Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Loyalty progression

We just killed our first Proteus base our clan member jerno got the kill I'm very proud of the progress loyalty has made together as a clan we first went to Morris had a lock battle against Concordiia outlocked them and then we saw base was up had all our high lvls online and went for Proteus ofc as soon as Conc sees us gather tried to come outlock us and we won lock again........ I rly have to say I'm proud of the progress that loyalty has made even with the constant harassment and negativity thrown at us we will continue to grow and will be proud of it soon we will kill prime and eventually attempt Gele ourselves GJ every one in loyalty grats bhris on drops and grats jerno on kill ......drops were already aim ring plus 8 140 dex and ranger conflux Great job loyalty :) theres more bosses to kill and more progress to be made.

Loyalty Rules
Dovakin707 of Loyalty

Re: Loyalty progression

I would congratulate you guys, however, being in Concordiia, your members are extremely hateful towards me. Having done nothing wrong and barely playing, it is totally uncalled for and I wont support such a primitive clan.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas