Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: You need to get 2x more skill points etc

Jayden wrote:Plz comment
Herne lvl 73 druid Brits

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you want comments elaborate.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

admin wrote:Hi there

You can now get items that boost your skill points, for example there are rings that go up to +5 in each skill, so this should help a lot with skill point allocation.

Thanks!

Eh cool!
Thanks!
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Anyways this is going to suck cr ap lower LVLS like me will be really non-powerful and stuff the lower lvl are gonna pretty much gonna be QUITING like crazy I think u guys were just thinking about the higher LVLS and all that
Herne lvl 73 druid Brits
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Jayden wrote:Anyways this is going to suck cr ap lower LVLS like me will be really non-powerful and stuff the lower lvl are gonna pretty much gonna be QUITING like crazy I think u guys were just thinking about the higher LVLS and all that
Herne lvl 73 druid Brits

Hi there

Can you clarify what the issue is here, I'm not sure I get what is wrong.

Thanks!

admin wrote:
Jayden wrote:Anyways this is going to suck cr ap lower LVLS like me will be really non-powerful and stuff the lower lvl are gonna pretty much gonna be QUITING like crazy I think u guys were just thinking about the higher LVLS and all that
Herne lvl 73 druid Brits

Hi there

Can you clarify what the issue is here, I'm not sure I get what is wrong.

Thanks!

He is a 73 Druid who won't have all the skills he fears he needs to spec into until he is a much higher level. Since the skills are drops in the otherworld, and because he doesn't want to have to make the tough decision to build a real Druid based on what he wants to do, he wants to be able to do everything and use all the skills at once.

If yer concern is you will be weak at lvl 73 that simply isn't true, yer weak if you make weak choices in your stats and your skills. You just really aren't thinking, all the info has been given to you multiple times thru multiple sources. But if anything at lvl 73 it's easier to skill your points. Your skills are only 20/20 and you will have the same skills as you used to have. So you can decide how to spec and in what way going forward.

The fact is, making people choose skills, and choose potency makes true difference in Druids. It makes a Hybrid Druid, and a Group Druid and a DPS Druid, it let's Druids decide what they want to become and choose their path accordingly.

If you want to play a game where you can spec into everything and be everything play Checkers and get KINGED... but this game is making you make choices and hard choices. And it's much better gameplay for everyone included, because now it actually takes skill and experience and individualism to craft the best path for your character not just the same path as everyone else.

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)