Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proteus

Muldar wrote:Human error this time, Design Team apologises.

Instead of being set to +/- 5 mins it was set to +/- 5%

This means currently he will have roughly a 1-hour spawn window but still spawns on average at 20 hours.

This has since been updated and will go live next server restart.

Which will be when? Will the auto crit issue also be fixed soon? Thats the most disappointing feature of this update, the crits say they cast but dont (for autos).
Oderint Dum Metuant.

friddoo wrote:Which will be when? Will the auto crit issue also be fixed soon? Thats the most disappointing feature of this update, the crits say they cast but dont (for autos).

I'll discuss it with the team, probably this week.

Programming are currently working on the crit issue, needs some further testing but that too should be fixed this week.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Seriously wth so proteus base was killed 2:39 pm EST (10/18/2016) and according to muldar I thought timer was 19h-21h around... so when I logged to park my rogue there I see rival killing prime and it shouldn't be due... from my guess it spawned 10:30am EST (10/18/2016)... so now what's the timer huh? Seriously cmon definitely not 5%+-

Flamegod wrote:Seriously wth so proteus base was killed 2:39 pm EST (10/18/2016) and according to muldar I thought timer was 19h-21h around... so when I logged to park my rogue there I see rival killing prime and it shouldn't be due... from my guess it spawned 10:30am EST (10/18/2016)... so now what's the timer huh? Seriously cmon definitely not 5%+-

So it spawned in negative 4 hours? Interesting
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs