Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#11
NUKE MAGE wrote:So to confirm we need to update the app from the app store right? Also, is it just me or is the app not in the app store yet? And when it is does that mean we'll be able to log in...?


You will need to update the client from the App Store, it is currently unreleased but will be live shortly.

Client size is I think 600Mb roughly but you will need extra space for installation.

Good to see you again Intro aka Couch ;)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#12
Muldar wrote:
NUKE MAGE wrote:So to confirm we need to update the app from the app store right? Also, is it just me or is the app not in the app store yet? And when it is does that mean we'll be able to log in...?


You will need to update the client from the App Store, it is currently unreleased but will be live shortly.

Client size is I think 600Mb roughly but you will need extra space for installation.

Good to see you again Intro aka Couch ;)


Would it be best to delete the app we have now and just instal new app?

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#13
Nakiri Erina wrote:
Would it be best to delete the app we have now and just instal new app?


Probably would help for your device space wise but I don't think you would get the app update notification.

Be sure to keep a record of your details etc
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#15
Nakiri Erina wrote:
Muldar wrote:
NUKE MAGE wrote:So to confirm we need to update the app from the app store right? Also, is it just me or is the app not in the app store yet? And when it is does that mean we'll be able to log in...?


You will need to update the client from the App Store, it is currently unreleased but will be live shortly.

Client size is I think 600Mb roughly but you will need extra space for installation.

Good to see you again Intro aka Couch ;)


Would it be best to delete the app we have now and just instal new app?

That would probably take longer
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#16
Otm is done with their part now we just need to wait for Apple to update their updates for the day.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#17
im not getting the update button at apps store... just says 'open'

do we need to delete game?
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: Anarchy
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 223/221/150-222-231-223-221


Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.


Image

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

#19
NUKE MAGE wrote:
reytch wrote:im not getting the update button at apps store... just says 'open'

do we need to delete game?


Nope apple just a slackin


gotcha...thanks. do we have tat on this?
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: Anarchy
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 223/221/150-222-231-223-221


Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.


Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pwnsan and 28 guests