Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proteus spawn time

Dear Morgana

- it seems I can't private message you.. I was just wondering when additional information about the IOS update would be supplied and if we could be given a more or less on how long till the update will be available.. I've actually considered leaving the game cause no info is supplied. This update has been rather sull in my opinion and I would love to see the new one, I'm running out of patience in waiting for the update.. because "soon" is not enough. But I need more information about when etc - I would deeply appreciate if you could give me just a little to bite on till the update arrives as I don't much care for the idea of quiting a game I haven't yet finished.

Regards
Nakiri

Dear Morgana

- it seems I can't private message you.. I was just wondering when additional information about the IOS update would be supplied and if we could be given a more or less on how long till the update will be available.. I've actually considered leaving the game cause no info is supplied. This update has been rather sull in my opinion and I would love to see the new one, I'm running out of patience in waiting for the update.. because "soon" is not enough. But I need more information about when etc - I would deeply appreciate if you could give me just a little to bite on till the update arrives as I don't much care for the idea of quiting a game I haven't yet finished.

Regards
Nakiri
They've said multiple times they're waiting on Apple approval. It's been submitted. This is the way it goes every update on ch and for all apps for ios...waiting and waiting on Apple to approve. Android doesn't have nearly the same wait time when it comes to app approval what goes on their store.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

30 hours? There was a server restart this morning.
Android didn't have a server reset.
Oh sorry, I thought since this wasn't in Android Discussion forum, you were referring to iOS.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.