Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spyrestone Bracelet Discussion and Questioning

*EDIT* thank you for the suggestions on spacing out my ideas. I have made makeshift paragraphs to highlight my ideas. *EDIT*

So spyrestone bracelets aren't and haven't been a secret for a long while. Upon first release, they werent too uncommon. Hell, you even saw that dropping from edl bosses. Now, however, you'd be lucky to get one to drop for you anywhere, let alone off of the 4* mobs or even the sentinels themselves. I made this post because there are a few things I'm curious about which the guides may not have answered as directly as I've wanted, or I just cant find the ideal guide for such. So lets take a trip back memory lane and up to present day with these unique bracelets.

My first question is does anyone have any strategies as to trying to farm these. I've been poking around in various places such as the forbidden halls 4* eyeballs (in the elite bounty room requiring the green pots), floor 2 sentinels, and various arcane 5*'s. I prefer farming the 5* shadowwatch sentinels as they arent that hard to kill and they're pretty spaced out, not to mention 5*'s can spawn right before you arrive at gelebron (i've gotten up to runes, no bracelets from these guys).

So does anyone have any tips as to which are better or if you have any farming strategies for finding these elusive and infrequently dropped bracelets these days? Hell, going more in depth with this question, do the non floor boss/ring boss 5* sentinels even have a better drop rate or chance to drop something shinier? I'll occasionally get a rune from these if i am lucky, but normally i get something quite unimpressive.

Next, are these bracelets too uncommon these days? I dont know, i dont really see these dropped often anymore at all, or at least on taranis. You will almost never see these on the market, and if you do, they're just getting passed from owner to owner for more and more buck as the original owner got em from the edl bosses, which might i remind you dont drop these exsquisite bracelets anymore to my knowledge. I've farmed a lot of 4* sentinels in the past, and now i've begun to pick this up again, and still to no avail, no bracelets have dropped ever. It's quite discouraging to check the week's worth of drops you have burning a hole in your bag to see that not even a minor bracelet will drop for you. Back in carramore tunnels days, you could get even the minor ones to drop now and again. I mean, heck, they arent that common either, but you saw a lot more people with mid-excellent riftskull bracelets, if not at least a handful of a bunch of sub par bracelets. I understand that these tower bracelets give 3 stat boosts and start from 60+ on, but i mean i should at least see some people getting bracelets more often, especially with people killing 4*'s to get to ring bosses or dailies now and again, even if they are the minor bracelets.

Another thing i am wondering which i have no idea about is, are the paradigm bracelets actually dropping for people. I've just never seen a human player with a paradigm bracelet probably due to my lack of observation or deep exploration. Those would be quite nifty to have. Anyways, so let me know what you guys think and give me any feedback you may have, please. Thank you.
Last edited by CH45E on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Re: Spyrestone Bracelet Discussion and Questioning

So spyrestone bracelets aren't and haven't been a secret for a long while. Upon first release, they werent too uncommon. Hell, you even saw that dropping from edl bosses. Now, however, you'd be lucky to get one to drop for you anywhere, let alone off of the 4* mobs or even the sentinels themselves. I made this post because there are a few things I'm curious about which the guides may not have answered as directly as I've wanted, or I just cant find the ideal guide for such. So lets take a trip back memory lane and up to present day with these unique bracelets. My first question is does anyone have any strategies as to trying to farm these. I've been poking around in various places such as the forbidden halls 4* eyeballs (in the elite bounty room requiring the green pots), floor 2 sentinels, and various arcane 5*'s. I prefer farming the 5* shadowwatch sentinels as they arent that hard to kill and they're pretty spaced out, not to mention 5*'s can spawn right before you arrive at gelebron (i've gotten up to runes, no bracelets from these guys). So does anyone have any tips as to which are better or if you have any farming strategies for finding these elusive and infrequently dropped bracelets these days? Hell, going more in depth with this question, do the non floor boss/ring boss 5* sentinels even have a better drop rate or chance to drop something shinier? I'll occasionally get a rune from these if i am lucky, but normally i get something quite unimpressive. Next, are these bracelets too uncommon these days? I dont know, i dont really see these dropped often anymore at all, or at least on taranis. You will almost never see these on the market, and if you do, they're just getting passed from owner to owner for more and more buck as the original owner got em from the edl bosses, which might i remind you dont drop these exsquisite bracelets anymore to my knowledge. I've farmed a lot of 4* sentinels in the past, and now i've begun to pick this up again, and still to no avail, no bracelets have dropped ever. It's quite discouraging to check the week's worth of drops you have burning a hole in your bag to see that not even a minor bracelet will drop for you. Back in carramore tunnels days, you could get even the minor ones to drop now and again. I mean, heck, they arent that common either, but you saw a lot more people with mid-excellent riftskull bracelets, if not at least a handful of a bunch of sub par bracelets. I understand that these tower bracelets give 3 stat boosts and start from 60+ on, but i mean i should at least see some people getting bracelets more often, especially with people killing 4*'s to get to ring bosses or dailies now and again, even if they are the minor bracelets. Another thing i am wondering which i have no idea about is, are the paradigm bracelets actually dropping for people. I've just never seen a human player with a paradigm bracelet probably due to my lack of observation or deep exploration. Those would be quite nifty to have. Anyways, so let me know what you guys think and give me any feedback you may have, please. Thank you.
LOL

From Muldar

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... er#p655084]

Basically they don't drop anymore. By my guestimate based on farming and others farming the odds are less than one in ten thousand from 4* mobs in arcane or above. However I don't have any word of one dropping on my world in the last 4 months so it's possible they no longer drop. Really it's roughly the same odds either way.
Last edited by Plus3 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

So spyrestone bracelets aren't and haven't been a secret for a long while. Upon first release, they werent too uncommon. Hell, you even saw that dropping from edl bosses. Now, however, you'd be lucky to get one to drop for you anywhere, let alone off of the 4* mobs or even the sentinels themselves. I made this post because there are a few things I'm curious about which the guides may not have answered as directly as I've wanted, or I just cant find the ideal guide for such.

So lets take a trip back memory lane and up to present day with these unique bracelets. My first question is does anyone have any strategies as to trying to farm these. I've been poking around in various places such as the forbidden halls 4* eyeballs (in the elite bounty room requiring the green pots), floor 2 sentinels, and various arcane 5*'s. I prefer farming the 5* shadowwatch sentinels as they arent that hard to kill and they're pretty spaced out, not to mention 5*'s can spawn right before you arrive at gelebron (i've gotten up to runes, no bracelets from these guys).

So does anyone have any tips as to which are better or if you have any farming strategies for finding these elusive and infrequently dropped bracelets these days? Hell, going more in depth with this question, do the non floor boss/ring boss 5* sentinels even have a better drop rate or chance to drop something shinier? I'll occasionally get a rune from these if i am lucky, but normally i get something quite unimpressive.

Next, are these bracelets too uncommon these days? I dont know, i dont really see these dropped often anymore at all, or at least on taranis. You will almost never see these on the market, and if you do, they're just getting passed from owner to owner for more and more buck as the original owner got em from the edl bosses, which might i remind you dont drop these exsquisite bracelets anymore to my knowledge. I've farmed a lot of 4* sentinels in the past, and now i've begun to pick this up again, and still to no avail, no bracelets have dropped ever.

It's quite discouraging to check the week's worth of drops you have burning a hole in your bag to see that not even a minor bracelet will drop for you. Back in carramore tunnels days, you could get even the minor ones to drop now and again. I mean, heck, they arent that common either, but you saw a lot more people with mid-excellent riftskull bracelets, if not at least a handful of a bunch of sub par bracelets.

I understand that these tower bracelets give 3 stat boosts and start from 60+ on, but i mean i should at least see some people getting bracelets more often, especially with people killing 4*'s to get to ring bosses or dailies now and again, even if they are the minor bracelets.

Another thing i am wondering which i have no idea about is, are the paradigm bracelets actually dropping for people. I've just never seen a human player with a paradigm bracelet probably due to my lack of observation or deep exploration. Those would be quite nifty to have. Anyways, so let me know what you guys think and give me any feedback you may have, please. Thank you.

Here's a thought... Make a quest in the tower for level 200+ like the otherworld brace quest but do spyrestone braces instead. You could do the same with riftskulls as well because the drop rate, while not as bad as spyrestone, is also not great.
Would be nice but I got the impression OTM had second thoughts and wanted them removed from the game.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Also like the lvl req of godly spyre tweaking ,225 y? Max mob is 220( not including event daily quest mob, which shouldn't excist if otm is not going to add higher lvl mobs) so y is the brace lvl 225, most dont lvl over because they want to lock bosses or don't want to waste lixs because it takes a long time to get their by doing daily quests , the brace needs to be 220 max

Please....it's impossible to read...
If you want an answer first edit your post and use paragraphs;/
Thank you for the suggestion. I am sorry, I was just tired one day and decided to babble, all while throwing away any writing skills I may have picked up in the past. I glazed over what I said and I made paragraphs around where they should be. Hope this makes reading easier. I appreciate you not being rude while giving me some constructive criticism.
https://streamable.com/4gxgz