Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why Bring it Back?

I know it's inevitibly coming back, this isn't a topic to stop anything. I would just like to know OTM's reasoning for bringing back Past Event Lux?

I want a solid answer so that we can put this to rest. Was it planned far ahead of time? Recently? Because of us Forum Folk, or just a creative decision to save time and resources? To cater to some spoiled children?

Answers, please guys.

Thanks
Would you kindly?

Re: Why Bring it Back?

It's simple really, OTM are a business, businesses operate to make money. People will spend hundreds if not thousands on plat to get their hands on reaper rings and the like.
Daugon - Level 185 Druid - Arawn
Proud member of Resurgence
"Do not challenge a lion if you are incapable of defeating a cat" GoldenGuy 2k15

Re: Why Bring it Back?

I know it's inevitibly coming back, this isn't a topic to stop anything. I would just like to know OTM's reasoning for bringing back Past Event Lux?

I want a solid answer so that we can put this to rest. Was it planned far ahead of time? Recently? Because of us Forum Folk, or just a creative decision to save time and resources? To cater to some spoiled children?

Answers, please guys.

Thanks
This is my opinion an attempt to fix inflation of rare event items.
OTM would not be first to not think of the affects of items that never return on price of that particular item. it is a difficult thing to do even with betas. but by bringing them back and on continuous basis as in yearly or so is enough to stabilize these prices in the long term. many items would eventually decrease in price, meaning many will lose gold in this scenario but also others will be able to afford the previously unfordable.

But thats just my opinion lol.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!