Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why Bring it Back?

I think the idea behind buying items and selling them back to the shop (right there most lux vendors 50% so it's convienent) is to create a much needed gold sink.

It may hurt the market for useless old lux, but that was a terrible market that wasn't liquid anyhow. On android this probably wont have as much effect as many of these items never existed which is a good thing.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Honestly i dont see how this is fair. I play on Android and ill be damned to hell and beyond if i blow 15 mil gold to get a reaper ring.
I am kindly asking you guys and otm...pls explain to me how exactly is this system fair?
regardless of price this is fair as at least more will have opportunities to own these items, huge price tag only assists in keeping the items rarity in tact so those that have them already don't take massive losses of gold.
Items rarity? Android never had those rings in the first place. Not to mention android servers are waaaay poorer than ios in terms of gold.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Honestly i dont see how this is fair. I play on Android and ill be damned to hell and beyond if i blow 15 mil gold to get a reaper ring.
I am kindly asking you guys and otm...pls explain to me how exactly is this system fair?
regardless of price this is fair as at least more will have opportunities to own these items, huge price tag only assists in keeping the items rarity in tact so those that have them already don't take massive losses of gold.
Items rarity? Android never had those rings in the first place. Not to mention android servers are waaaay poorer than ios in terms of gold.
each ios server prices differently according to how the community generally feels that item is worth this is generally due to a mix of the number that were purchased on the server and the number of people that want it. is that not rarity?

i disagree on the android being poorer, more money is made in android balor for example ive seen many buying and selling huge amounts of plat items, faster and simpler than ive ever seen on ios. the size of their clans in comparison to ios is huge . once they receive these they will excel past ios.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!