Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar, spear please

Muldar can you tell your homies in the office my druid would like to equip 1 of our 17 focus mord spears in our clan bank. It would help him with his adhd he suffers from
Since they are warrior, ranger, rogue only it would take muldars help lols. If you have no mainhand and no mord books in bank try an aggy book or shop totem.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Muldar can you tell your homies in the office my druid would like to equip 1 of our 17 focus mord spears in our clan bank. It would help him with his adhd he suffers from
Since they are warrior, ranger, rogue only it would take muldars help lols. If you have no mainhand and no mord books in bank try an aggy book or shop totem.
I have an edl totem, shadow lightening skull, and shadow touch skull. But the mord spears just look cool. And druids can equip aggy tridents, so why not a mord spear.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have an edl totem, shadow lightening skull, and shadow touch skull. But the mord spears just look cool. And druids can equip aggy tridents, so why not a mord spear.
That is actually a great question :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

A focus spear for casters would solve the problem of casters dl and edl being mostly useless as that would give us a reason to make use of divine attack.
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

You know, I never really thought about that....

I'll ask Design about it tomorrow.

Woo now spear Rangers will have someone to look down on.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|