Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lure of Assassins, Giants, Soldiers

Yea, just one. There's no way I could do it and dual. I don't switch out helms because it messes with your energy too much when you drop from a mord helm to a hrung, but I still have an extra 80+ skill points from swapping IN battle. I don't swap out charms or misc either because of set bonus loss/ and I still plan on one day getting a damn godly firebolt misc xP

Any Mage that doesn't swap out gear is either selfish ( not skilling 220 freeze or any extra lures) or just missing out. Its not hard..
I'm guessing you play one toon
I tri logged on necro, lvl 210 tank on skeletons (gear swapping 3 rings), my main warrior on necro (swapping 2 weapons, 2 braces, 2 rings, at the time I had bash so also 2 offhands), and a lvl 215 mage (hot swapping for attune and lures). Iphone 5, 4s, 4. Ur turn.

I dont do it not because its impossible, but because my other devices are completely lacking. For that matter I also dual logged (iphone 5 and 4s) druid and warrior on Proteus, my warrior running from rotor while gear swapping (2 weapons, 2 rings, 2 braces, no longer using bash) and the druid healing adds' tank as well as dps group and purposely throwing my warrior at the center of ppl to cast edl boon.

Those things arent impossible to do, but they require a lot of gear swapping practice even more than multi-logging practice, and devices that can hold and react fast. On Gelebron for example, had I dualed mage and my warrior Id probably gear swap on of them because warriors requires killer focus (barrier) and mage requires running (crystals), yet I think its doable but only when u kill Gelebron on a regular basis and u know it goes smooth enough to practice it. I doubt u can give 100% performance on each toon, especially not on the first tries, but at certain bosses u can manage it at a level that pays off.

Again, on Gelebron I highly doubt its as easy, depends on ur roles, but every boss that becomes smoother makes it easier to do so, and again, u need good devices, my iphone 4 cant really manage.
You are a trash dps or heals if you are hotbaring 6 items while dual or tri logging.
Always saying it in a nice and lovely way.
I say it how it is, niceties aren't my thing. Forgive my political incorrectness :)
The thing is, u can say the same thing in a better way, politicallycorrect doesnt interest anyone, its quite ironic because had it been directed to u u would react differently.

Another thing is that this topic has been dragged from it's real subject to gear swapping, but if to connect gear swapping to the subject, making them a single physical lure affected by either Fire/Ice Lure (ur highest being taken) would ease so much on mages. Im a warrior, I have low skill set which is good and bad, in this game its all u need, mages and druids have to struggle in yet another aspect of CH.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I tri logged on necro, lvl 210 tank on skeletons (gear swapping 3 rings), my main warrior on necro (swapping 2 weapons, 2 braces, 2 rings, at the time I had bash so also 2 offhands), and a lvl 215 mage (hot swapping for attune and lures). Iphone 5, 4s, 4. Ur turn.

I dont do it not because its impossible, but because my other devices are completely lacking. For that matter I also dual logged (iphone 5 and 4s) druid and warrior on Proteus, my warrior running from rotor while gear swapping (2 weapons, 2 rings, 2 braces, no longer using bash) and the druid healing adds' tank as well as dps group and purposely throwing my warrior at the center of ppl to cast edl boon.

Those things arent impossible to do, but they require a lot of gear swapping practice even more than multi-logging practice, and devices that can hold and react fast. On Gelebron for example, had I dualed mage and my warrior Id probably gear swap on of them because warriors requires killer focus (barrier) and mage requires running (crystals), yet I think its doable but only when u kill Gelebron on a regular basis and u know it goes smooth enough to practice it. I doubt u can give 100% performance on each toon, especially not on the first tries, but at certain bosses u can manage it at a level that pays off.

Again, on Gelebron I highly doubt its as easy, depends on ur roles, but every boss that becomes smoother makes it easier to do so, and again, u need good devices, my iphone 4 cant really manage.
I never said you couldn't do it you just aren't using any of those classes to their full potential and are probably being quite late on most of your skill casts, If you want to try disprove me then do it, I know i'm right.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

You are baiting Aileron like he is a big old grumpy bear.......oh wait a minute.....

But actually I don't see why you are arguing here
1) He points out something that seems wrong in the game design.
2) No one really disputes that it is illogical (well no one important).

Instead of agreeing it needs a change and saying "but there are other priorities and this should be low on the list" (most) people keep trying to prove that the work arounds are all that is needed or that everything is fine and no change is needed.

Stop poking the damn bear !!!!!
Last edited by Landoril on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I think it's mostly

1) people who think it needs to be fixed and are holding their breath.

2) people who think it needs to be fixed but don't want to asphyxiate themselves and are using kludgey workarounds.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Lmao, anyone who holds their breath and expects OTM to fix anything must not have been playing very long.

Im really not sure why Plus3 is so very against leveling the playing field between fire and ice mages. its the only class that has to deal with this as rogues, rangers, druids and warriors all have one main ability. As ive said, accepting poor game design and settling for workaorunds is basically just giving up.

In any case, hoping OTM will take notice and put this on thei class balancing list and address it whenver that might be. Maybe after Fishing Update 2.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm not against it I'm saying the pile of issues with skills is deep and when issues like the shadowstrike bug at gele isnt fixed yet, nor are numerous broken skills, we won't see a fix anytime soon.

It's probably not even in the top 10 because it's not a huge difference on raids or party leveling or power leveling. If you can hot bar a bajillion items on three toons as posted above it's possible but crappy for someone to do that to lure a boss during a raid as a workaround and not have to wait for a fix.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I never said you couldn't do it you just aren't using any of those classes to their full potential and are probably being quite late on most of your skill casts, If you want to try disprove me then do it, I know i'm right.
Whatever floats ur boat my friend. Just gave u an example.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex