Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Insta ss

I've been at a few snorri's and almost everytime we go up against one of alliance's Snorri campers. There's this one snorri camper that somehow is able to ss snorri the second he spawns. I've never seen a rogue ss that quickly. Sometimes it'll ss before snorri even shows up on my screen .-. I play on an iPhone 6s so there isn't any lag. Someone tell meh how to do this! We've lost quite a few snorri's because of this one camper
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Insta ss

Depending what device I use, I can see it starting to spawn before it fully spawns. From there it's about how much you can keep from blinking and how fast your thumbs work
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Even playing on LTE the connection can be slow. Sometimes a mob will spawn server side and then pop up on your screen late. Like when you ride into Arena on a fast mount and the Gladiators' names are all visible but the Gladiator Models themselves don't load until you reach their position.
Would you kindly?

filter players and with one thumb spam tap the spawn point and the other thumb spam tap ss skill. no other secret to it, you can select snorri before the model loads on your screen.
Pretty suprising you can be a camper and not know this. I've been doing this in mobile mmo battles since 2008 lol, it works on pretty much any game with spawns.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I'm not a rogue so I've never really had to do that kind of method. I guess not many rogues do this because that one snorri camper is the only one I've ever seen do an insta ss. Anyways ty for the tip, I'll make sure every one of our rogues does this every snorri fight ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD