Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#21
me ... cussing? what a lie!
me... group ur clan? ... no way possible coz i dont like having party with cowz!
me .... upset? .... lololol! u c im so upset that soon hit lvl 230 - that's what i call being upset! haha!
now you .... ppl dont like u coz u dont give them dl , edl items - u sell them. Many left ur clan coz of u n ur catching reflexes!

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#22
^^ my last post on this because it doesn't have anything to do with the topic

1. Screen shots don't lie

2. Grats on hitting 230 soon

3. My clan has geared more players in dl and edl than any other clan on Fingal, including pieces for yours, uturs, volys, and others in colls. Yep, yall liked me enough to accept my trades and donations

4. It bewilders me how you say you play for fun and then come off as so angry. I've never even done anything negative to you in the game and yet here you are going off on me like I kicked your dog or something. It's just strange. You have some clan mates that haven't exactly been angels at times and no one is running on here bad mouthing sniper because that would just be weird.

5. Aiyana said she appreciated you selling her blue urns.

6. You say I sell drops when I've never once in the game sold a raid or quest drop. You do have some clan mates that have made some decent gold from selling drops though

7. Look, if youre trying to get my attention because you need a father figure in your life, there's nothing wrong with that. I have no issue with us going to a park and flying kites and going on picnics together.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#23
haha good news im old enough to be ur father. lol
baleno ... hmm the best cow on fingal who outcowed u all lol.
that liers from baleno clan can lie on but when they do it they dont understand that now even in their lies i won't sell them edl or dl items hah they killed future lied trades by their lies about fake trading
Next if u have good relations with baleno cothugs say them hello n remember me to ur bank robber lol.

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#24
Look, if youre trying to get my attention because you need a father figure in your life, there's nothing wrong with that. I have no issue with us going to a park and flying kites and going on picnics together. lol

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#25
etha wrote:They really should check logs...check this guy asking clan out...it's the lemniscate clan

I see they have made it public they are only here to screw people over

I wouldnt agree with some of these accusations as they may or may not be correct. But honestly otm has some real issues that have been brought up numerous times but they care not to fix a whole server! They would rather let a couple players continue to play and destroy the server.(even this your medicine has complained about these players and now is along side them doing the actions he used to cry about) And don't tell me to go to support because been there done that and 2 years later still look at the server! its complete **** ask any clan on the server.
We even tried to make a server kill with the other 3 bigger clans(42 attacking) at necro and to no avil this clan still stalks and harasses everyone

And what is your area blocking rule? Is it enforced? Because standing at a boss so it continues to heal sounds like area blocking to me.

And just to put it out there I am no angel when it comes to this but how long you really just going to sit back and just let it happen to your clan? So didn't do it for a longtime even when they continued to do it so yes now I am forced to do they actions they have done to us for 2 years now....I do not agree with any of this game play

I am asking you to fix the server so everyone can have fun

Once again you are here to bring the drama, the whole server is already laughing at you, and the forum has laughs, but you are whining.

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#27
Some people just care to act a fool...which again otm don't care

And im not here to bring drama you guys brought that on yourself and your chief for holding grudges about people that don't even play anymore.

You can stop you lies too! If the server was laughing at us they wouldn't have made a stand at necro yesterday proving no one on server likes what you do...so if it makes you sleep at night to think people are laughing...think again you are very wrong

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#28
Highpriesttt wrote:
etha wrote:They really should check logs...check this guy asking clan out...it's the lemniscate clan

I see they have made it public they are only here to screw people over

I wouldnt agree with some of these accusations as they may or may not be correct. But honestly otm has some real issues that have been brought up numerous times but they care not to fix a whole server! They would rather let a couple players continue to play and destroy the server.(even this your medicine has complained about these players and now is along side them doing the actions he used to cry about) And don't tell me to go to support because been there done that and 2 years later still look at the server! its complete **** ask any clan on the server.
We even tried to make a server kill with the other 3 bigger clans(42 attacking) at necro and to no avil this clan still stalks and harasses everyone

And what is your area blocking rule? Is it enforced? Because standing at a boss so it continues to heal sounds like area blocking to me.

And just to put it out there I am no angel when it comes to this but how long you really just going to sit back and just let it happen to your clan? So didn't do it for a longtime even when they continued to do it so yes now I am forced to do they actions they have done to us for 2 years now....I do not agree with any of this game play

I am asking you to fix the server so everyone can have fun

Once again you are here to bring the drama, the whole server is already laughing at you, and the forum has laughs, but you are whining.


They laugh at you you twat. You and your almighty attitude. Your the biggest *** I've even met in a game. And you sucking otm *** gets you your account back 3 times already. Account sharing plat cheating and using people's real name and threading their kids in real life. Your scum and otm is scum to for letting people like you still play. 3 banns 3 times otm says *** the rules.

Re: What is celtic heroes now

#30
Kenny G wrote:
Highpriesttt wrote:
etha wrote:They really should check logs...check this guy asking clan out...it's the lemniscate clan

I see they have made it public they are only here to screw people over

I wouldnt agree with some of these accusations as they may or may not be correct. But honestly otm has some real issues that have been brought up numerous times but they care not to fix a whole server! They would rather let a couple players continue to play and destroy the server.(even this your medicine has complained about these players and now is along side them doing the actions he used to cry about) And don't tell me to go to support because been there done that and 2 years later still look at the server! its complete **** ask any clan on the server.
We even tried to make a server kill with the other 3 bigger clans(42 attacking) at necro and to no avil this clan still stalks and harasses everyone

And what is your area blocking rule? Is it enforced? Because standing at a boss so it continues to heal sounds like area blocking to me.

And just to put it out there I am no angel when it comes to this but how long you really just going to sit back and just let it happen to your clan? So didn't do it for a longtime even when they continued to do it so yes now I am forced to do they actions they have done to us for 2 years now....I do not agree with any of this game play

I am asking you to fix the server so everyone can have fun

Once again you are here to bring the drama, the whole server is already laughing at you, and the forum has laughs, but you are whining.


They laugh at you you twat. You and your almighty attitude. Your the biggest **** I've even met in a game. And you sucking otm **** gets you your account back 3 times already. Account sharing plat cheating and using people's real name and threading their kids in real life. Your scum and otm is scum to for letting people like you still play. 3 banns 3 times otm says **** the rules.

ahahahaha crybal barbara it is called

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests