Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Was Gelebrons platform fixed in beta?

Or do we have to wait for next years update to fix the glitches?

I really hope its fixed, after all that time spent making the castle look pretty, least otm couldve soent an hour to fix arcane sanctum.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Was Gelebrons platform fixed in beta?

Muldar wrote:As mentioned in previous topics it unfortunately is not a quick art fix but a larger issue with Shadowstrike / res idol mechanics.

I have brought the issue up with the team again.

It's not a shadowstrike mechanic. Make the platform smaller AND put an incline or steps on it or just remove the platform until permanent fix can be done. Just make people be able to get in or out.

This is costing players way too much plat and I know it's one of the reasons why this fix is such a low priority but I think it's more important than a prettier Farcrag Castle.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Thought I would take a screenshot to explain the problem easier.

In this image I have lowered the colliders just so everyone can see Gelebron.

Aileron wrote:It's not a shadowstrike mechanic. Make the platform smaller AND put an incline or steps on it or just remove the platform until permanent fix can be done. Just make people be able to get in or out.

So what is happening with Shadowstrike / Res Idols are players are breaking through these collisions and getting trapped in the internal Gelebron area.

(This is much like the trade log out glitch that allows you to go through walls / collisions and get into areas you would be unable to enter.)

It is not the actual geometry of the platform but rather the invisible colliders (which are found everywhere in the game) around the platform.

Rest assured the issue is still a priority and has been bugged for fixing.

(Design are currently looking into the Dagger issue)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Everything wrote:I don't understand why Gele is even on a seperate platform tbh, I mean it looks cool but if he was just on the main floor then these problems wouldn't arise.

He's floating.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

The dagger glitch seems to only happen to people with devices older then the iPhone 6 or iPad mini 4 or iPad Pro.

My friend calel59 has an iPhone 5c and he can't reach gele but then he switches to an iPad mini 4 and it works fine.

Also when we glitch into the middle of the gele pit we actually shadowstrike on top of the wall first and not threw it. If it happens to me I back up and I'm still outside. The only time I am immediately in the pit is when I die and idol. Once I get up after idoling sometimes I'm stuck inside.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Being doing some testing on this today.

Looks like a collision issue on low end graphics settings (Mortal just posted something that confirmed it for me so ty)

On the high end build there should be less problems but after changing to low end it adjusts the collisions.

Doing some changes now that will be live in the update, should hopefully fix it or at least greatly reduce it until a bigger fix is in place for Shadowstrike :).
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android