Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this rumor true?

Something like the xp charm that dropped in 2011 and had maybe 2-5 on a whole server isn't suddenly going to drop 30 of them. Rare items will still be rare like people still pay stupid amounts for rad Es armor and that boss has not stopped spawning.
The XP and ability items will not be in the live release.

Not 100% on whether they are in the beta build but Design inform me they will not be in release.

What is your point in comparing an actual real life currency to a game currency that has no worth in real life?
I can assure you in game items have sold for over 500 usd. Bitcoins have value and only the TOS stops people from selling in game items for real (whatever that means) money. Both were 'mined' from the aether by computational cycles. I just wish that the items I've seen sell would get perm player bans handed out.

As a fun fact the US dollar, standard currency for the world markets, hasn't been backed by precious metals labeled on the bill since 1959 and stopped being backed by the government between 71-73. Since then it's been purely imiganary.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Something like the xp charm that dropped in 2011 and had maybe 2-5 on a whole server isn't suddenly going to drop 30 of them. Rare items will still be rare like people still pay stupid amounts for rad Es armor and that boss has not stopped spawning.

Not 100% on whether they are in the beta build but Design inform me they will not be in release.
Why not
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Why not
Weren't they lux shop items?
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Ruby Skull Pendant and other pendants like that were lux shop items, Abil and Xp charms were drops.

From memory
Can confirm... from memory as well
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Someone mentioned it previously, but I suggest changing text on the new legacy bosses to differentiate new gear from the originals.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Someone mentioned it previously, but I suggest changing text on the new legacy bosses to differentiate new gear from the originals.
Then we can measure our e-peens not by looks, but by age. Fantastic

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

There's not really a need for it, but I thought it would be a nice detail knowing someone has the original. I'm not a collector anyway so I don't care, but it may help ease the frustration of those who do love collecting. ..*shrugs*
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu