Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron -- Not Check

Gratz Elementals of Belenus for clearing Gelebron finally.

This brings up the question, which servers have not yet cleared and how close are you to conquering? (What % have you reached, how many people have you been able to gather).

I feel it's important to get a perspective on the discrepancies between servers.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Gelebron -- Not Check

I think Android gets a pass, since they are much newer. I'm sure we'll see them pop up within a month or so.

In terms of iOS, Crom hasn't cleared yet. Not sure about others.

I believe we are the only server who hasn't downed him armo. Haven't been able to really play since I got a job, school started back up and been way busy past month or two with relatives visiting. Hoping to hop on soon and help take him down.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I believe we are the only server who hasn't downed him armo. Haven't been able to really play since I got a job, school started back up and been way busy past month or two with relatives visiting. Hoping to hop on soon and help take him down.
You say that as though you are the only player on Crom, haha!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

You say that as though you are the only player on Crom, haha!
Getting above 20 on at any point is an achievement, so any addition is critical lol

We killed twice, but have failed twice on both attempts after. I'm wondering how many servers actually kill with no rage? The first two times we downed him we had over 40 people online, failed twice with 35-38. ...so we are a bit stuck due to inactivity , unless we spend one hour on rage but that's extreme ..
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu