Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Doch Gul Rogue Set on Arawn

Congrats Smelly!! :D It hurts doesn't it? :lol:
Recently got our first ever set owned by Lady
GRATS to her
And not to steal his thunder but thank you lol ...here's mine...
Ty all for your congrats and grats, Mi Lady on your set. To be honest, being given the set by my awesome clan is both an honour and a burden. Now, I can't slack and need to double up my efforts to help clan. Lol. Very proud of my clan killing so many gele and proteus prime to be able to complete 2 dg sets so far and many dg pieces.

Congrats Smelly!! :D It hurts doesn't it? :lol:
Recently got our first ever set owned by Lady
GRATS to her
And not to steal his thunder but thank you lol ...here's mine...
Ty all for your congrats and grats, Mi Lady on your set. To be honest, being given the set by my awesome clan is both an honour and a burden. Now, I can't slack and need to double up my efforts to help clan. Lol. Very proud of my clan killing so many gele and proteus prime to be able to complete 2 dg sets so far and many dg pieces. Lol.

Thank you, I know the feeling :-) These sets take a LOT of hard work and patience by everyone. We have only downed Gele twice, so it took us over 200 Proteus to see a full set (we went with gearing gloves originally or we would have two .-. ).
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Thank you, I know the feeling :-) These sets take a LOT of hard work and patience by everyone. We have only downed Gele twice, so it took us over 200 Proteus to see a full set (we went with gearing gloves originally or we would have two .-. ).[/quote]

We started with gloves then let people pick the piece the felt would be most beneficial to them (Like I have boots cause as dps warrior I don't use def form). Sets are nice as well but pieces makes the individual feel rewarded for the work they put in to helping the clan.

Cannot wait for the day I see what female warrior set looks like hehe ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Wowie Congratz. And was it worth it ? Playing at least a year daily to obtain this. Be honest,.... was it rly worth it ? :P
It must have been or they wouldn't have done it smh

Or life just wasn't interesting enough :P
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -
Due to the lack of content,.. and the worst effort vs reward i have ever seen in a MMORPG.

~ Quality over Quantity ~

Wowie Congratz. And was it worth it ? Playing at least a year daily to obtain this. Be honest,.... was it rly worth it ? :P
It must have been or they wouldn't have done it smh

Or life just wasn't interesting enough :P
You might not enjoy putting in the time to get to end game but there's no reason to insult others that did. Took me about two and a half years to get to end game and many of these players have been playing 3-4 years on ios. No reason to bring negativity into this thread.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue