Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vials...

Okay so after trying to farm Minor Vials for a number of hours ive come to the conclusion the drop rate is below 0.2% or they are not in the drop table at all now.. can anyone confirm this? Ive been farming BoD and IA and gotten 1 Lesser Vial. The armour is'nt even that great (im just trying for max skill hit) but yet its almost impossible to get...
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

Re: Vials...

Yes noobie mcnoobiemac that was a HUGE issue when the tower first opened, and still is. The drop rate from what I've seen is reversed. Minors drop less frequently, up to grands drop more freq.
xNoirx
225 druid

Farming any type of vials (besides grand) was hopeless for me lol. Much more difficult than farming boneshards or summoning runes which drop more frequently. It would be cool if they made a 5* boss that drops different kinds of vials.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

First time ever I have more grands than I have minors :lol:
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

I gave up on the minors after my levelling moved several floors up. And I have also done some solid hours of farming with no result.

Ended up buying them from people though how they got them I don't know. Even now I hear people shouting for minors like lost souls.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... al#p568748

OTM has said how they drop. Basically the higher the * the better the chance. Different floors have different vials that drop and the rates. Best bet for minor is bridge. Etc as explained by OTM.

When I've farmed lately for minors on bridge I find I get about 1 every 60 mobs off 4* mobs.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

First time ever I have more grands than I have minors :lol:
On iOS servers everyone has more grands than minors. This is because no one grinds on bridge and everyone does on the 215 floor. Basically it's inverted. My server grands are free to 500g wheras minors are 20-30k.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Farming any type of vials (besides grand) was hopeless for me lol. Much more difficult than farming boneshards or summoning runes which drop more frequently. It would be cool if they made a 5* boss that drops different kinds of vials.
How do u know u can't get to the floors grands drop....

They should remove grand vials from arcane sanctum so annoyying havin 300 grand vials in bp and have nothing to do with em( not sure if u can sell to shop if yes then it's great!)

How do u know u can't get to the floors grands drop....

They should remove grand vials from arcane sanctum so annoyying havin 300 grand vials in bp and have nothing to do with em( not sure if u can sell to shop if yes then it's great!)
Omfg, you bring up the same point every damn time. Our clan bank has tons and tons of grand vials so it's quite obvious that I don't need to farm them :roll: Ik I can't farm grand just yet so that's why I said "Besides grand"
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD