Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are you kidding me???

OK so my clan Tribal won the lock battle at Mordris against Lemniscate. It enraged due to priestess not being killed at first because of focusing on getting lock. So I wanna know why the *** the lock went away. My group never wiped, 5 percent health left and lock goes away, Lemniscate starts attacking again and gets the kill and drops that we used three *** lix sets for! Theres no gawd damn way they shouldve locked especially since they stopped after it was originally locked by us. I'm about ready to quit cause this is some *** bs and you know it otm.

Re: Are you kidding me???

I don't see how when we killed 98% of this boss and they get all the drops!!! That's just a little unfair
But to offer my suggestion...I wouldn't mind if a boss reset if you lost lock. this would stop the no lock when boss dies and a random clan that killed it 2% getting the drops

Maybe ( just a guess ) the players alive in the lock grp were too far from mord ?
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

If you guys did wipe and the boss reset, I think it's fair game. If Mordy reset at 95%, tough luck. Keep lvling, keep recruiting and get stronger. Perhaps another Druid for tank next time. The reason to why they locked is because when you were competing for lock, they did a lot of dmg. Probably very close to locking Mordy themselves. Unless they log out and back in, that dmg still remains there which means that they need to do less dmg than you to lock it next time. All I can say is keep grinding and better luck next time.

If you guys did wipe and the boss reset, I think it's fair game. If Mordy reset at 95%, tough luck. Keep lvling, keep recruiting and get stronger. Perhaps another Druid for tank next time. The reason to why they locked is because when you were competing for lock, they did a lot of dmg. Probably very close to locking Mordy themselves. Unless they log out and back in, that dmg still remains there which means that they need to do less dmg than you to lock it next time. All I can say is keep grinding and better luck next time.
They stopped attacking after we locked, most logged and the ones that logged back in(4-5) were either laying dead or pulling adds. The lock went away while I was tanking the priestess and I didn't even die so that makes no sense to me.

I checked the server logs, the only way a lock can be broken during a fight is if the entire group dies or if the group had went out of range.

Did you perhaps leave proximity while fighting the priestess?

There appears to be logs of players dying and being unable to res due to idol timers.

I checked the server logs, the only way a lock can be broken during a fight is if the entire group dies or if the group had went out of range.

Did you perhaps leave proximity while fighting the priestess?

There appears to be logs of players dying and being unable to res due to idol timers.
I logged halfway through the fight to switch phones real quick.