Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are you kidding me???

I didn't say anything that needed to be defined... Nice try tho
Nice try at what? I was just helping u
U thought he got it wrong that ure not a hipocrite, but u are so he HASNT got his definitions wrong
I don't understand how that post I posted makes me a hypocrite :lol: he clearly got the definition wrong
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I didn't say anything that needed to be defined... Nice try tho
Nice try at what? I was just helping u
U thought he got it wrong that ure not a hipocrite, but u are so he HASNT got his definitions wrong
I don't understand how that post I posted makes me a hypocrite :lol: he clearly got the definition wrong
I will explain it to u because it seems that u r a slow one.
U said to the guy "not to come whining on forums about clan-clan stuff" and yet u do exactly the same and whine about that dominant clan...what was their name?... Alliance? Nvm. Not important.
Point is that your post is hypocritical and ppl pointed it out for u.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

^^ I had to look up the definition on this one, and after comparing the true definition to my post... It makes zero sense what so ever :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

^^ I had to look up the definition on this one, and after comparing the true definition to my post... It makes zero sense what so ever :lol:
"It makes zero sense what so ever"
Because they teach the meaning of those terms in about grade 6. You've still got about 2 years till that grade. Annoying ass turd. You should be banned off forumns.

"It makes zero sense what so ever"
Because they teach the meaning of those terms in about grade 6. You've still got about 2 years till that grade. Annoying ass turd. You should be banned off forumns.
Ay! That's cyber bullying! OTM ban him!

You care to explain how the word hypocritical and my post are related or do you just wanna come here and throw insults like a 4th grader
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame OTM for your mistakes
Gb15 u seem like a nice guy but when u say he should Figure what happened so he can fix it next time that is what the op is doing on the forums. The op wants to know what could have possibly caused this to happen so he won't do it again. I don't believe in calling u names because u have the right to talk about this but please be helpful in ur posting buddy. I'm telling u nicely because insulting someone gets u nowhere and I believe u mean well :).

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame OTM for your mistakes
Gb15 u seem like a nice guy but when u say he should Figure what happened so he can fix it next time that is what the op is doing on the forums. The op wants to know what could have possibly caused this to happen so he won't do it again. I don't believe in calling u names because u have the right to talk about this but please be helpful in ur posting buddy. I'm telling u nicely because insulting someone gets u nowhere and I believe u mean well :).
If only every one posted like this instead of making the forums sounds like a total war zone :lol: thx for the calm post
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Lmao.... After i explained to u what they meant and why u r a hypocrite u still make comments like that?
Dude u must be deep into religion or something. Only those religious fanatics can deny a fact thats been put right in their face.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Lmao.... After i explained to u what they meant and why u r a hypocrite u still make comments like that?
Dude u must be deep into religion or something. Only those religious fanatics can deny a fact thats been put right in their face.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Nope
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out