Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are you kidding me???

You know what, its a waste of time so I'm just done with this game I guess.
So be it, if you can't handle a simple loss than this game is clearly not your type of game.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

^ sigh

As for OP, it sucks that happened, it must have been a split second where anyone who was alive at the time was too far from Mord's original spawn (note this is original, not where you have aggroed her to).

All you can do is be more careful in future raids.
Last edited by Armo on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

So be it, if you can't handle a simple loss than this game is clearly not your type of game.
Ive been playing since the summer of 2014, it is definitely my type of game mr know it all lol.

I like how someone who never participated in a mord kill gives his opinion in such an educated manner.
And AGAIN GB15 starts annoying ppl telling them what to do when he never experienced such situation.
This guy only brings flame wars to every single topic he posts in.
Thanks for the heads up ;) GB15's comments are even more irrelevant now :lol:

Ive been playing since the summer of 2014, it is definitely my type of game mr know it all lol.
I've been playing since Yule 2011, I've played on Belenus, Morrigan, Gwydion and now Lugh. Ik a lot more about this game as for I've been through it all (besides anything past alchemical quarters or anything earlier than Yule 2011)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Are you guys absolutely sure you'd didn't wipe from Inferno? Soon before Mord dies she casts Inferno which can hit everyone close by with 10k damage. Its usually soon after she casts her cloak skill so player hp is already low. Double whammy.

Are you guys absolutely sure you'd didn't wipe from Inferno? Soon before Mord dies she casts Inferno which can hit everyone close by with 10k damage. Its usually soon after she casts her cloak skill so player hp is already low. Double whammy.
I died as soon as priestess died the last time but there was a rogue and two rangers next to me who didnt.

Y isn't gb15 getting banned for harrassing a player?

Idk how this could have happened if u weren't out of range or wiped, I understand that u are mad u spent a lot of money on that kill and got nothing from it, it happens to even top clans sometimes , u never know mordy could have dropped more focus hallys or a godly bandage wound brace , so don't worry about it and get her next time!
If there is a glitch I'd be concerned but clans have been killing mordy for a long time never heard of a glitch like this

U said u was tankin, maybe u died but respawned and didn't hit the boss... Only thing I can think off, if u did then it's definitely a glitch and I'm sure otm can help!

Don't get intimidated by gb15 he's an outcast that can't kill raids so takes it out on eg players

Y isn't gb15 getting banned for harrassing a player?

Idk how this could have happened if u weren't out of range or wiped, I understand that u are mad u spent a lot of money on that kill and got nothing from it, it happens to even top clans sometimes , u never know mordy could have dropped more focus hallys or a godly bandage wound brace , so don't worry about it and get her next time!
If there is a glitch I'd be concerned but clans have been killing mordy for a long time never heard of a glitch like this

U said u was tankin, maybe u died but respawned and didn't hit the boss... Only thing I can think off, if u did then it's definitely a glitch and I'm sure otm can help!

Don't get intimidated by gb15 he's an outcast that can't kill raids so takes it out on eg players
Anythings possible I guess and was complete chaos tbh. And I'm not intimidated by him but ty for being nice. :)

I died as soon as priestess died the last time but there was a rogue and two rangers next to me who didnt.
Mord casts the skills I was talking about not priestess. Mord is a she :D

I'd put money on that this is what happened. It's so easy to wipe with those 2 nasty skills cast.