Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragons

Where can u vind the dragons in the update?
becouse i saw some screen shots and really exited in witch area the are and if i dont can fast-travel
how to get there?

GladiusLuc
Rogue lvl 82+
Epona
World: Epona
Name: GladiusLuc
Class : Rogue
Lvl : 85+

Re: Dragons

Spirit (MrAppBee) made a vid that had sort of a glimpse of dragons, but he fast forwarded the vid so we coulnt see it, saying he wanted to keep it as a surprise for us to see once the update is live. however,one thing he couldnt hide was where he was when we were supposed to see it, so if you want to know the location, then the place where we were supposed to see it was the beach. Hope this helps :P
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

The beach? The BEACH has a dragon. Maybe even dragons... Woah.
The Lirs Reach Beach?
Ruins the whole safe atmosphere place I feel about it. What with the no agro lvl 1 dire hounds and lvl 2 beast walkers...
Jokes. :p

No your information is wrong.

This is the beach. These are not dragons. They are baby Wyverns, or Stormwings.

The Dragon is the hardest monster in the game, it is the furthest mob as far away from portal as the entire zone can go, you need to travel thru a swamp, thru an army of ents, thru a golem canyon, thru lava that literally burns you every second you run on it. And finally when you get there and fight thru Wyverns that are all lvl 140 themselves, you come to the dragon cave. This is NOT found on the beach, and I won't tell you what is inside there, but it is not found on the beach. And it is the hardest place in game to get to, and almost impossible to survive even in a group of 8. Happy hunting and leveling to have a chance.

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

gladiusluc wrote:Ok but where can you start the advanture to go past this monsters?Otherworld?

Yes. Otherworld.
Anom wrote:Important question:
U said we have to run over lava and get hurt over time.

Does this also happens if i use a sled or broom?

Yes the DMG is heat, not fire. Meaning you don't go up in flames crossing it, but you take an automatic DoT that does serious fire DMG overtime. And there are multiple mob's in that area that can slow you and pwn you and you hafta face them taking constant DMG. Here is where you get a Druid with a fire ward and ask him to marry you.

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

tea sorry for correcting you but Wyvern is also a dragon(its one of its various species) maybe in the game Wyverns arent considered as dragons but they are(in legeds of crs)
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Teaweasel wrote:No your information is wrong.

This is the beach. These are not dragons. They are baby Wyverns, or Stormwings.

The Dragon is the hardest monster in the game, it is the furthest mob as far away from portal as the entire zone can go, you need to travel thru a swamp, thru an army of ents, thru a golem canyon, thru lava that literally burns you every second you run on it. And finally when you get there and fight thru Wyverns that are all lvl 140 themselves, you come to the dragon cave. This is NOT found on the beach, and I won't tell you what is inside there, but it is not found on the beach. And it is the hardest place in game to get to, and almost impossible to survive even in a group of 8. Happy hunting and leveling to have a chance.

I love/hate you now. :p love ya because it's still a non agro lvl 1 :') :D
Hate you because you have scared the...out of me with this otherworld.. And how tough it is. Time for energy shield and sled...
But still, beach remains beach so all is cool. I just didn't want a lvl 140+ unknown fire breathing humongous dragon torching the beach.

PS
I dont really hate you Tea, no hard feelings. :P