Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First void axe from gelebron

+1 to zyz.
If u r going to quit or take a break from the game u should return the raid gear to the clan so it could be used by someone active.
Its a **** move to quit or delete toon with a raid gear that is not bound to the toon
and when you come back in 6 months time to find all your gear is missing, spread out on other inactive players, people who left clan, or a disbanded clan what'll be your next move?
Probably a rage punch to your own head then back to quitting for good.

Clans don't kill bosses, people do. You participate and you earn gear it's yours. A clan is an easy way to organize people and help to distribute items as fairly as possible. Your gear is your toon. Delete all your gear and your toon is completely worthless.

Fact is if you aren't getting a reasonable return on your efforts the clan is scamming your goodwill for all its worth.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

^^ semantics. A clan is a group of people. Groups of people kill the bosses. Call it a clan or a group, it's still the same. No one person is killing these raid bosses.

I guess I look at it differently. If I'm going to be inactive for 6 months I'm turning in my shadow touch skull, skain shrive set, and godly hrung touch helm for someone to use to help the clan. If I come back in 6 months and it's gone, then oh well
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

^^ semantics. A clan is a group of people. Groups of people kill the bosses. Call it a clan or a group, it's still the same. No one person is killing these raid bosses.
Exactly.
I guess I look at it differently. If I'm going to be inactive for 6 months I'm turning in my shadow touch skull, skain shrive set, and godly hrung touch helm for someone to use to help the clan. If I come back in 6 months and it's gone, then oh well
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

No one person is killing these raid bosses.
No one person is capable of killing them currently but that may change on my server.

People kill the boss not a clan and if you do 1/30th the work you should be getting 1/30th of that loot.

Returning gear is completely optional if you are quitting/taking a break. It's a nice thing to do but in no way required. People that earn the gear earn it. OTM has a default stance on this as well "all trades are final".
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

No one person is capable of killing them currently but that may change on my server.

People kill the boss not a clan and if you do 1/30th the work you should be getting 1/30th of that loot.

Returning gear is completely optional if you are quitting/taking a break. It's a nice thing to do but in no way required. People that earn the gear earn it. OTM has a default stance on this as well "all trades are final".
U do get a part of the loot.... U dont get all 3 or 4 items dropped and u deff r not getting an item every time u go on a raid.
In fact if u divide the nuber of raids u been present and the items u actually got.... Well... I dont think the number is even a whole digit.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

U do get a part of the loot.... U dont get all 3 or 4 items dropped and u deff r not getting an item every time u go on a raid.
In fact if u divide the nuber of raids u been present and the items u actually got.... Well... I dont think the number is even a whole digit.
I think what you're trying to say is that if you get 1/30 of the loot, and you attend 30 raids, then you should get 1 loot to own. Therefore, it belongs to you and not the clan. Is that what you're saying?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I think what you're trying to say is that if you get 1/30 of the loot, and you attend 30 raids, then you should get 1 loot to own. Therefore, it belongs to you and not the clan. Is that what you're saying?
Since bosses drop 3-4 loot that may be closer to 10 but yes. There may be clan rules that don't allow you to move clans with it, but to me that's a seperate issue. There may be point systems for distribution but the end result should be the same. You earned that loot it's yours. If you would like to give it back if you quit that's nice, but I never have and never will expect that. It's quite a ridiculous notion from a North American culture standpoint to live and breathe for the collective and not be an individual.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

What's this gotta do with the first void axe drop?
Started on page 4 about drop ownership.

Anyhow gz on the axe it sounds like it was well earned.
220+ toons

Toon histogram: