Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammers.

Recently a bunch of world xfer scams have been taking place, just get the app called band and get a few of the ch groups and you will see. Here is my question, why doesnt otm let us do server xfers for plat? Im talking items, not toons (although a toon server switch would be great and to avoid duplicate names just add "of rhiannon" or whatever after the toon xfers name).
With as many item and gold xfers that happen every day otm would make a small fortune in the plat sales AND ppl would be less likely to have their possessions stolen.make it like 200 plat per 8 items or so and make a gold xfer ratio of 10 plat per 100k gold. Sure some wont pay the plat but then its their own fault if they loose their gear, at least thats what all the ppl who run the players to avoid and scammer chats can say to the victems. Sorry but sometimes all our play time is spent sorting out in game disputes and bs. It gets frustrating and at some point we all want to bum rush the otm building and tell THEM to fix it. Otm really needs to realize just how much these players do for the smooth running and happy populations of each server.
K i got a little off topic and ranty, i dont mind running the rhia ah and pta groups but after 5+ years of playing ch and seeing the same stuff repeatedly done you cant understand why the company hasnt done anything to correct the issue yet.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Scammers.

How to not get scammed101, lesson one: don't give your unfathomable to some random guy.

Lesson two: if your gut is telling you not to make the trade, then don't make the trade

Lesson three: don't trust ANYONE until you feel like you know the person well enough to give them your items, even then, be aware.

Lesson four: don't give your unfathomable to some random guy

Lesson five: when xfering, do small trades at a time to avoid the risk of losing all your stuff at once
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

"Oh you'll ruin the economies"

"Oh all that stuff REALLY belongs to the Toon's Clan NOT the player so this shouldn't happen"

"My white Mask of Lugh will lose value so...no"

"Part of my enjoyment of this game is my big clan stopping players in small clans advancing and this will allow them to escape, so......no"
Last edited by Landoril on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

So that's why we we ha e mail? Why can't you just use that?
Because then the whole server concept is useless. Server economy is crushed and some server will be drained and die.

Better ask for a channel system (e.g. in most Asian mmos) instead of servers, but I personally am really fine with the current system.

One idea could be to have gold like plat :shared on all the account char, even in other server.

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

So that's why we we ha e mail? Why can't you just use that?
Because then the whole server concept is useless. Server economy is crushed and some server will be drained and die.

Better ask for a channel system (e.g. in most Asian mmos) instead of servers, but I personally am really fine with the current system.

One idea could be to have gold like plat :shared on all the account char, even in other server.
I usually don't use this arguement, but this would destroy economies. It's one thing for players to complain about rare items, but it's a whole different concept to make gold cross server and cross character. Servers would dry out of lixs from people selling hastes for 10k each on one server and buying for 1k each on another
Wafflez.
(|%}^=