Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

Muldar, how much has the purple tokens drop rate improved? It took me 27 days of doing 12 bounties each of those 27 days (6 each on 2 toons) to get 1 purple token. I (and I'm sure I'm not alone) don't do bounties for the xp. I strictly did them for purple tokens and unless the purple tokens drop rate has been increased exponentially then the time invested in doing bounties for a pet is not worth it.
Believe it has been about doubled from its original values in the Spring update.

Of course there will still be cases where people don't get due to chance but it has at least been improved which should hopefully help.

OTM should offer full refunds 1 time for a pet. It is pretty silly that new and better pets are coming out when people have already spend literally hundreds of pet tokens on the ones that will be obsolete soon.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

OTM should offer full refunds 1 time for a pet. It is pretty silly that new and better pets are coming out when people have already spend literally hundreds of pet tokens on the ones that will be obsolete soon.
As I mentioned in my previous post:

Whether the pet is better for you or not would be a class question and what would benefit you personally, the new pets may be worse for your class in comparison to older pets (All are permanent)

The beta will give everyone a better understanding of the pets stats and abilities and hopefully clear up any confusion.

Whether the pet is better for you or not would be a class question and what would benefit you personally, the new pets may be worse for your class in comparison to older pets (All are permanent)

The beta will give everyone a better understanding of the pets stats and abilities and hopefully clear up any confusion.
Im just saying, make better pets every update and your gonna piss a lot of people off into quitting
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

If we have to keep getting new pets in order to have the 'best' pet for dps(rather than a different kind of pet with a different kind of ability) in an attempt to make us fork out another 20m or $2000 or £4000 and making the dog outdated I'm legitimately quitting. I don't play to be exploited like that

Don't bother telling me I don't have to buy a new one even if it's better, because if it's better then yes I will have to 'keep up with the jones' as they say. Pets should be graphical not statistical

Make them boost survivability in a different way similar to rabbits or fetch mail from the mailbox like someone else suggested or give us the ability to give it a name or finish quests for us or get quests without needing to go to the npc ourself. Just don't continue on the path you took with dogs making them a DPS necessity or players are going to rebel
This is exactly how I feel right now.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Im just saying, make better pets every update and your gonna piss a lot of people off into quitting
U can... U buy pets from shop and u get 1 refund every month they should refund u pet tokens try support

If we have to keep getting new pets in order to have the 'best' pet for dps(rather than a different kind of pet with a different kind of ability) in an attempt to make us fork out another 20m or $2000 or £4000 and making the dog outdated I'm legitimately quitting. I don't play to be exploited like that

Don't bother telling me I don't have to buy a new one even if it's better, because if it's better then yes I will have to 'keep up with the jones' as they say. Pets should be graphical not statistical

Make them boost survivability in a different way similar to rabbits or fetch mail from the mailbox like someone else suggested or give us the ability to give it a name or finish quests for us or get quests without needing to go to the npc ourself. Just don't continue on the path you took with dogs making them a DPS necessity or players are going to rebel
This is exactly how I feel right now.