Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing Fashion Competition! - Fishing Update!

Heroes!

It is with great pleasure I get to announce fishing is coming to Dal Riata!

To celebrate our soon to be released fishing (and more) update we want you to design a Celtic Heroes inspired fishing fashion! With our most creative heroes being rewarded.

Heroes of all drawing abilities can enter! We want to see colour, a general look of the fashion (basic drawing or more) and possibly rods the set might have!

Head on over to the competition thread (<- Click Me) for further details!

Details of the beta to be released soon!

Re: Fishing Fashion Competition! - Fishing Update!

Nice, I'm actually excited for fishing. Also hoping auction house is in there too.
Fishing will essentially be the same as castle camping but you get to catch a fish.

I bet they run it where you have to collect tokens from chests and bounties to get a fishing pole. So it'll cost 12 mil to get the best fishing pole
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Nice, I'm actually excited for fishing. Also hoping auction house is in there too.
Fishing will essentially be the same as castle camping but you get to catch a fish.

I bet they run it where you have to collect tokens from chests and bounties to get a fishing pole. So it'll cost 12 mil to get the best fishing pole
That would suck
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Your beginner rod you will get for free, further advanced rods can be gained via quests or gold.

Everybody will be able to test and provide feedback in beta, hope to see everyone there!

Your beginner rod you will get for free, further advanced rods can be gained via quests or gold.

Everybody will be able to test and provide feedback in beta, hope to see everyone there!
Will there be a variety of fish, and a book to keep track of what fish you've caught with a little description of the fish? Will certain fishes come out at certain times of the day, and can be found through world clock ingame