Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Car toons are harassive

But Im not from Lugh, if u want to justify urself its ur duty to show ur side. So far ppl are being one sided towards u, and instead of giving us info or screenshots that show ur side, u hide it just as much. Why would one take ur side if so? I think the racism I went through is harsher than any harassive angry car toon, but nothing was done, therefore I think its not justified the car toons are banned if racist toons arent, same goes for other abusive actions Ive seen in this game (sexual harassment towards two different female players, homophobic remarks).

I think that banning one toon and leaving the others, only because that one toon is lvl 1 or 5 or whatever so its easier, that is truly being one-sided.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

oh is this why mizza was shouting selling my nudes from his main and not from the Car toons today? this explains it then lol. i don't have any nudes photos btw, i wish lol because i'm very pretty XD
dear guys on forum, don't get yourselves too fooled by those noobs, they're actually upset that trump is going to lose, they're his pathetic dogs lmao. oh and the Car toons did not belong to him, actually istael and perkamentus made those toons first, then i posted on their trolling on social media (with pictures), this is when they tried to get away with being in trouble, by giving those toons to mizza. lol poor kid he doesn't even know what he involved himself in.
if anyone wants to understand more what those cars do you can check this link http://newworldwar.org/misc.htm
these players are not actual teenagers like they pretend to be lmao. a few of them have told me they work for an office of trained army of trolls made out of 34 employees run by istael mainly. why do you think they turned the server dominant? helpless ordinary players can do nothing against an office of trained trolls who get paid salaries to enforce an idea of dominance lol.
we are still waiting for OTM to control account sharing and buying, especially that istael aka zeto bought more than 75 toons on lugh alone. especially that suspicious trolls on social media often use the strategy of sharing the same twitter or facebook accounts to troll people from them, then have their IP address impossible to get tracked that way, since too many people log them.
the only reason why this clan is still allowed to exist, after that apparently all share each other's toons, is that they bullied out all the 95% of Lugh population, that if OTM decides to ban shared accounts (with a click of a button their whole clan can wipe as a matter of fact), that most probably OTM is worried barely any players will be left.
the only other reason why they're allowed to keep playing, is not really buying plat as people would assume, but Lugh server is stormed with so much police investigating with their activities, and gathering enough evidence on the whole bunch of them.
fyi, castle in lugh has been used as a bonker, a place where they send out dangerous information and messages, to apply them on ground. you only need to stand a little in castle then check the news and compare the atrocities of the semblance. yikes, quite disgusting.
there's so much corruption in server lugh maybe if a bigger company decides to buy Celtic Heroes, can solve these breeches and endless trolling. something like Trion World or runescape companies that do not allow account sharing and that monitor the suspicious behaviours of these noobs. They tried to do that breech on Trion world and it ended up banning 500 accounts of suspicious offices like that ones that istael runs.
trust me, you're not dealing with amateurs here, although their builds and plans suck, they still can manage to terrorize the planet outside the game, on almost a daily basis.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

You think they're gonna ban major plat buyers? It's ******* nothing happens to them when all they do is harass people.
Lol the abusive one has broken so many rules regarding harassing, threatening and inappropriate behavior and she still hasn't been banned... Wth OTM

I was talking about her, sorry I wasn't clear.

In conclusion of this thread, lugh is a very very messed up server, do not xfer here if you value your enjoyment of this game, atleast until OTM can find a way to clean this server up.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

In conclusion of this thread, lugh is a very very messed up server, do not xfer here if you value your enjoyment of this game, atleast until OTM can find a way to clean this server up.
Morrigan has a female player who made few hundred toons all to insult Crimsix, Belenus used to have Eyedoc (threatened to come to ppl's houses and slaughter them, and haggis whom was crazy in her own ways), every server has issues, that makes the server's history eventually.

But really tho, Belenusian females are too damn awesome.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

You think they're gonna ban major plat buyers? It's ******* nothing happens to them when all they do is harass people.

this is for Pigman dude, before he starts the usual rampage of deleting posts (that's why i rarely check the forum), mizza is part of the very same team that got banned on morrigan. reasons for ban there? his dear friends and account sharers who happen to be living in the same city with him nowadays, they logged a toon on Morrigan server, that chased Avalon women to their houses, slept with them, a whole bunch of them... then started blackmailing them for items in-game. hold on a sec, was his name StoneCrusher or SkullCrusher? wait so.... if you track the ip add address of the person who posted the quoted comment, and the IP address of the person who was banned on Morrigan a few years ago, it would be quite possible to get the same result? and why am i mentioning this here other than some random noob called StoneFromMorrigan posted? they recently created the same toon in Lugh. yup that's why. and who are the people who created it? some group who made their clan name Marath almost on every server, aka a city located in pakistan. not meaning to sound paki-phobic or anything, but when that bunch starts sexual and religious inquisitions on regular players, calling out on their sexual activities and such, almost every day, with a quite closed mentality, knowing they stalked women of avalon clan to their very houses, this kinda looks a little strange and suspicious to ordinary players, don't you think? (no one knows why they are extremely anti BJs btw, that is pretty crazy imo, to talk about it negatively almost every day)

would you like a refreshing memory of the first days when alliance went dominant on Lugh? the first weeks there, all these people talked about in shouts, was their sexual activity, how better sex they have, yup.... and they kept pushing the shouts over and over for a whole month until the rest of us couldn't help but figure out: ohhhh that's why they're dominant! i see i see. they obviously choose their dominance activity in a perverted manner, which was supposed to stick to their private houses and bedrooms, but no, they just wanted to shout about it for a whole month. okay... thank god for not being dominant. i don't have to shout about nudes or stalk avalon women or describe my sex life in shouts LMAO
Last edited by elletopo on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

But Im not from Lugh, if u want to justify urself its ur duty to show ur side. So far ppl are being one sided towards u, and instead of giving us info or screenshots that show ur side, u hide it just as much. Why would one take ur side if so? I think the racism I went through is harsher than any harassive angry car toon, but nothing was done, therefore I think its not justified the car toons are banned if racist toons arent, same goes for other abusive actions Ive seen in this game (sexual harassment towards two different female players, homophobic remarks).

I think that banning one toon and leaving the others, only because that one toon is lvl 1 or 5 or whatever so its easier, that is truly being one-sided.
I don't have to justify to anyone.
The Screenshots of the irl Suicide Abuse
the OP applies on me in game, were sent
& reported. That is the only justification
i have to make.
I'm not asking for anyone to take my side.
& hasn't GB15 played on your server
Belenus, if i'm not mistaken?
If so, then you already know what i don't
have to tell you. Anyone can see it on
forums as well as in game.
It's stated that it has played on most,
if not all servers. Looks like it's last stop has been in Lugh. I can see by it's actions why it's a ServerHopper.
Not becuz it frequents different servers
to actually play the game, but to Troll in the Castle 24/7/365 as it does to us in Lugh.
It's running out it's welcome on all servers :-|
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

^^ back on Belenus, I never took this game seriously, just constantly trying to gain more gold and *** around in the arena with gaurdog and daisycakes, didn't cause a lot of drama

The only reason why I say what I say about alliance is because they ruined my gaming experience which is something I don't take lightly. The chief of alliance is known as a crook to many people outside of alliance, and after I was kicked for what I thought was a bs reason, I called him out for it, it was soon after his clannies started backing him up which started to form a hatered towards the clan its self, it isn't trolling, it's ranting. I don't server hop to cause trouble, I server hop in hopes of finding that perfect server that suits my playing style and Belenus/morrigan/lugh unfortunately did not offer what I was looking for in a server... Well lugh was fine for me until the rival clans fell apart and the competition went down. I sit in the castle because I'm simply bored, not because I enjoy trolling.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

This has officially become the weirdest thread I've ever read.

1. Castle is lame. If you're bored, log out of the game and do something productive. If I never had to go into castle again, I'd be ecstatic.

2. Stalking to houses in real life, having sex and blackmailing for in game items, terrorist groups in the game, someone having an entire office staff on salary to play the game...
Can we get a soap opera daytime TV show based on this game please
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I didn't think id have to post here, but it just annoyed me enough to.

I'm not taking sides here, this is straight from the heart. Why does anyone even care? Words are just words, take what you want from them but they mean nothing on a virtual world. It's just an excuse to try to get people in trouble these days. And if words truly hurt you, then you need to step back and reconsider life, to not only be a better player, but to be a better person.

After all, it's you who chose to play an MMO.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr