Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top 10 rarest items in Celtic heroes

This is one big joke. OP crying about my post because it would become another "godly/void drop rate rant" so he editted his post, then after he himself derails the whole topic with his bs.
Lmao it was a discussion over a 80% black dragonstaff which is a rare item, hate to break it to ya but almost every topic is gonna get slightly derailed at one point in time. If anything, your the joke here posting responses like these only trying to cause an arguement, if you want the topic to go back on topic, then bring it back on topic instead of sitting here calling this thread a joke. Ty
Remember how you were the first one to complain about someone going in your opinion off topic and now you're going to go insult someone for doing the same to you? Smh
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is one big joke. OP crying about my post because it would become another "godly/void drop rate rant" so he editted his post, then after he himself derails the whole topic with his bs.
Lmao it was a discussion over a 80% black dragonstaff which is a rare item, hate to break it to ya but almost every topic is gonna get slightly derailed at one point in time. If anything, your the joke here posting responses like these only trying to cause an arguement, if you want the topic to go back on topic, then bring it back on topic instead of sitting here calling this thread a joke. Ty
Remember how you were the first one to complain about someone going in your opinion off topic and now you're going to go insult someone for doing the same to you? Smh
Dude, bug off. It's like you were made to troll
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I saw it mentioned earlier in this topic about a mythic fellspine and i was wondering for a long time, Is there even any such thing as a 95% or 100% fellspine? I have never seen one and the highest one on arawn is Primal (90%)... if someone could show me a picture of a 100/50 or 95/40 fellspine that would be awesome because as far as i know it isn't even a thing and i am really curious what that would look like
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

I saw it mentioned earlier in this topic about a mythic fellspine and i was wondering for a long time, Is there even any such thing as a 95% or 100% fellspine? I have never seen one and the highest one on arawn is Primal (90%)... if someone could show me a picture of a 100/50 or 95/40 fellspine that would be awesome because as far as i know it isn't even a thing and i am really curious what that would look like
There's a 95% on epona, it has the same special effects (purple glow with mini bats) and is black with purple horns.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

I have the only Teal Lustrous Trappers Cap on Android ;) Pretty rare.
And it has nothing to do with u been workin for OTM?
I thought those hats were closed beta rewards. How did u get it on android since there was no closed beta for android?
I gave it to myself because I work at OTM.

I took part in the closed beta on iOS but seeing as I main on Android and work for the company I just put it on my Muldar toon.