Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What's Taboo on Your Server?

What acts can land you in hot water in your respective server?

Do you get away with killing innocent lives in arena while they quest? Do non-repenting scammers roam free without being ostracized? Are you allowed to sell off all your raid drops?

This thread is made simply for curiously.

I'll start off.

Gwydion:

- Raid drop selling, DL/EDL drop selling is generally prohibited but there's a growing black market. In one clan you're allowed to sell any raid drop not obtained from the clan banks.

- Killing questers in arena is generally frowned upon. Usually if you ask an endgamer for help they'll come to your rescue.

- Griefing is banned by all clans.

- Continuously disrupting people's lix sessions is considered a vile act, and there are reprimands.

– Scammers are generally ostracized from clans and are shunned.

- Nasty behaviour is not tolerated at all.

Let me hear from you now
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: What's Taboo on Your Server?

What acts can land you in hot water in your respective server?

Do you get away with killing innocent lives in arena while they quest? Do non-repenting scammers roam free without being ostracized? Are you allowed to sell off all your raid drops?

This thread is made simply for curiously.

I'll start off.

Gwydion:

- Raid drop selling, DL/EDL drop selling is generally prohibited but there's a growing black market. In one clan you're allowed to sell any raid drop not obtained from the clan banks.

- Killing questers in arena is generally frowned upon. Usually if you ask an endgamer for help they'll come to your rescue.

- Griefing is banned by all clans.

- Continuously disrupting people's lix sessions is considered a vile act, and there are reprimands.

– Scammers are generally ostracized from clans and are shunned.

- Nasty behaviour is not tolerated at all.

Let me hear from you now
Belenus is pretty much the same
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

arena questers is most likey not important. quest says you may be killed. people once killed me now die by my hands - speakin of my rogue.
my new main on bele dies too easy by my own clannies hands..
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

1. Same, end-game clans dont sell their raid drops.

2. Same with arena, although I disagree with this method.

3. Griefing is banned, all the solo griefers failed and are now gone from Belenus.

4. Disturbing an elix is considered dirty, but allowed to use it on players whom are scammers/griefers/sexual offenders/all of them.

5. Scammers are generally not allowed, I dont recall if there are any who redeemed themselves but could be, a lot of ppl are given second chance. But scammers can be dealt by the ways #2 and #4.

6. Nasty behavior is a bit subjective. We all have our smack talk between clans, doesnt bother me (bothers some), some complain about it to the leaders but nothing to do about it. There are few extreme racists (a player from Elementals' rival clan aka Ronin making a toon named 'Killin Jew' as well as saying he wont be anywhere with Jews and they shouldnt be allowed into Line groups and such), my clan is against it but we cant do anything if the rivals arent. Sexual offenders are not allowed by both clans.

Nothing else that comes to my mind.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The racist one should be banned as that is definitely against the tos. Smack talk happens even in clan sometimes as a joke, sarcastic etc.

And we kick for selling eg drops unless bought out of clan and you can prove it. Really though...is ingame gold worth losing the respect of the people who helped you get those drops cause unless you are plus3....you didn't solo hrung, necro, mord snorri etc
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

The racist one should be banned as that is definitely against the tos. Smack talk happens even in clan sometimes as a joke, sarcastic etc.

And we kick for selling eg drops unless bought out of clan and you can prove it. Really though...is ingame gold worth losing the respect of the people who helped you get those drops cause unless you are plus3....you didn't solo hrung, necro, mord snorri etc
The racist player isnt in my clan, he used to be (and was a completely different person) and infact Im one of his first friends in-game, whatever made him leave our clan (drops I assume, wasnt geared because he barely played) and change his attitude is unknown to me.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex