Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Two New Videos: Ranger/Mage Armors

could you perhaps tell us the prices of the crystal armour? i understand if you are not allowed but im dying to know.
That armor that yer looking at is the 2nd tier crystal, and it's VERY expensive, like VERY. I'm not 100% sure if we are allowed to discuss the prices but lets just say that a full set of this armor is more expensive than anything you can currently buy in game, well more expensive and that's without the weapon which is another extreme cost. That said, it's worth the cost. Like 100% worth it. I think it's Priced very well for it's value. Seeing that it can't be upgraded like Meteoric will be able to be in a few weeks. It's a good armor to have until you get your upgraded Met, but if you don't have the gold, you can just wait till you get those quests and upgrade your Mets (those quests are coming in a few weeks after update launches).
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Im not à beta tester. BTW ur not the only one with that gay shield..
Gay, huh? Look who's talking. "Did u know that those r rare? No u didn't. Bet u haven't even seen one. I tell u, it looks better than ur face lol" Tell u what, I bet u don't even know what it is, cuz you're lvl "98+". and u're calling it "gay".

Connatch Vanquisher Shield
Armour: 45
Weight: 40
Attack: 35

That's what it does--"Kistala" lol :lol: :lol:
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

could you perhaps tell us the prices of the crystal armour? i understand if you are not allowed but im dying to know.
That armor that yer looking at is the 2nd tier crystal, and it's VERY expensive, like VERY. I'm not 100% sure if we are allowed to discuss the prices but lets just say that a full set of this armor is more expensive than anything you can currently buy in game, well more expensive and that's without the weapon which is another extreme cost. That said, it's worth the cost. Like 100% worth it. I think it's Priced very well for it's value. Seeing that it can't be upgraded like Meteoric will be able to be in a few weeks. It's a good armor to have until you get your upgraded Met, but if you don't have the gold, you can just wait till you get those quests and upgrade your Mets (those quests are coming in a few weeks after update launches).
Is the fullset crystal(worse one-1st tier-whatever) for warriors below or more than 1 mil? ($1,000,000) Plz reply ASAP!!!
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

Well below. Nothing costs that kind of money. I will give rough estimates, but nothing in game costs even half a million although with weapon the second set isn't that far off.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

how many tiers are there? i always like to get the best or nothing so reallym im getting quite worried now... my current list of things to get isnt getting any smaller, with all this...
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona