Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Two New Videos: Ranger/Mage Armors

Mannnnn why does warrior armor look so stupid compared to the other classes. Doesnt look good at all, looks like something from a cartoon for 5 yr olds. On the other hand, Ranger and Mage armor look awesome good job on that! And great videos keep it up.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Kiz wrote:Hello, the video when u beated admin u had like à blue/red armour for ur mage.. Is that à another sort of crystal armour or is it fashion clothes?

Hello noob, did u know that there's a difference between "rangers" and "warriors"? Also, did u know that there are 2 (one,two, three) different types of armours for them that's crystal? One for rangers, and one for warriors? You're a total failure.
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

jamesmaawesome wrote:
Kiz wrote:Hello, the video when u beated admin u had like à blue/red armour for ur mage.. Is that à another sort of crystal armour or is it fashion clothes?

Hello noob, did u know that there's a difference between "rangers" and "warriors"? Also, did u know that there are 2 (one,two, three) different types of armours for them that's crystal? One for rangers, and one for warriors? You're a total failure.

Wow douche. I'd watch who your calling noob, Kiz has an alt who's close to the level as your MAIN.

Anyhow, cool vids SpiritHealer :)

jamesmaawesome wrote:

Ilogic.... When i finally figure out WHo u was.. I was like :lol: :lol: :lol: thats the noob from Mabon..., anyway i dint mention any about rangers and warriors in My post. Youre just trying to make up ur own stories cuz u dont have any to say. I know that there are 2 types but i dint know that the mage armour he was Wearing in the first video against admin was the Crystal armour ( looked more like à fashion dress) anyway gl lvling.... :twisted:
Kiztalas-Ranger-lvl143+-Mabon-Haven<3~~~