Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for everyone

Yet another topic turned into a free vs ffa argument :lol:
Idk how discouraged castle camping is on other servers, but there's nothing wrong with it in epona.
Zen is right, nothing is forcing players to fight each other over boss locks and keep drops in clan. That's just how the players chose to play.....
So untrue. In any society and all of humankind history, conflict always arise because of limited resources. If there is enough resources for everyone then there is no reason for tribes or clans, or countries. Earth will be one human nation and everyone is free to migrate and live anywhere they please. Instead we have countries with different laws and immigration procedures.

If you've seen TV shows like The Walking Dead or Containment, it always end up with people fighting other people.

The same concept apply to MMO games such as CH. Clans compete for the scarce items the game spits out every year. Players invest time and money to play the game, it's counter intuitive to give away drops that would help your rivals. In a free server like Epona, players don't care because technically it is one huge clan. Not so in all the other servers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

lets call the world or server name is EU, and let's call clan A, United Kingdom , and let's call the choice BREXIT.
Spoken like someone who reads only the headlines and not the full article.

The vast majority of Brexit supporters voted that way because they didn't want immigrants crossing into their borders. Saying that you want your clan to "Brexit" would be like wanting to shut down your recruitment.
Same thing.... Our clan didn't stop recruiting, but in order for you to join you need to have some qualifications and is willing to follow our clan rules. We don't just accept anybody, especially those who did something wrong to a clanny or to the clan.
We prevent scammers from crossing our borders.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

^^couldnt agree more, Took f** 4 years for a VOID Dmg Helm to drop... Gues i wont sleep next 4 years unless mord aint due -_-
I've only ever seen one reasonable drop from any raid boss. All the others will rot in bank
And i actually got the drop since I've timed all of our raids
Hope to get more drops for all others. Still trying to get some more drops for them so I still continue to camp the boss, even with the knowledge that I do not want any more drops from our raid bosses unless I can swap my imperial for a godly. Loco out.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Do you know how many duel requests my clan banks gets? Annoying af as I wanna get business done...bam! pop up for duel. To say nothing of the fact bank is a level 1. I mean really? cant u find someone a little more challenging? Or theres the request to sell stuff. NOOO...can't sell items from clan bank. LOL
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Do you know how many duel requests my clan banks gets? Annoying af as I wanna get business done...bam! pop up for duel. To say nothing of the fact bank is a level 1. I mean really? cant u find someone a little more challenging? Or theres the request to sell stuff. NOOO...can't sell items from clan bank. LOL
OTM added this amazing button called the block button, if a clan member is doing it then tell them to stfu or they'll be kicked :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

OTM added this amazing button called the block button, if a clan member is doing it then tell them to stfu or they'll be kicked :lol:

You obviously do not know how it feels. You can't block every dumb nub in the game, it gets exhausting.

You obviously do not know how it feels. You can't block every dumb nub in the game, it gets exhausting.
I have a clan mate that at one time had most the clan and just about anyone that talked to him blocked. He got pretty irritated by people fast. I thought it was pretty funny
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Never knew moving your thumb a couple inches to repeatedly block dumb nubs can get exhausting. If I block someone, it's their loss, not mine.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD