Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for everyone

Clans are not forced to compete over bosses. This is a false paradigm.
Well there isn't any other way to do them is there? Problems will always arise. Even if clans work together for a boss, there will always be arguments for drops. Drama will always remain
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Clans are not forced to compete over bosses. This is a false paradigm.
When Clan A wants to keep drops inside the clan, then what are the other clans supposed to do if they want drops from those bosses?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Clan A isn't forced to keep drops in the clan though. They choose to. Clans aren't forced to compete... Compromises can be developed and administered which, again, is a decision. People have decisions, clans have decisions.

The clan system itself is not forced on anyone. The clan system paradigm is chosen to be adopted by players. Again, a choice.

Notice all the times I used to word decision and choice?

There is no force being administered, only decisions. Let's be clear.

And let's be clear that around 75% of the player base choose to be greedy and lock others out of the game.
Not bitter I am one of the highest level players on Epona but have played on Crom many years ago.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Perhaps going forward OTM could start using instances when placing new content. Look at just about any other mmorpg and you'll find that Bosses are placed in instances to allow equal opportunity among their player base. Granted a few selected bosses are sometimes kept as "open world" such as in pvp zones and such. But overall using instances for bosses alleviates the multitude of problems that we frequently see in CH, also they ensure that a much larger segment of the gaming population has a chance to enjoy the game. The more people who enjoy the game usually means higher retention rates and thus a greater profit margin. It's always boggled me why CH has never used instances.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Yet another topic turned into a free vs ffa argument :lol:
Idk how discouraged castle camping is on other servers, but there's nothing wrong with it in epona.
Zen is right, nothing is forcing players to fight each other over boss locks and keep drops in clan. That's just how the players chose to play.....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

lets call the world or server name is EU, and let's call clan A, United Kingdom , and let's call the choice BREXIT.
Spoken like someone who reads only the headlines and not the full article.

The vast majority of Brexit supporters voted that way because they didn't want immigrants crossing into their borders. Saying that you want your clan to "Brexit" would be like wanting to shut down your recruitment.

lets call the world or server name is EU, and let's call clan A, United Kingdom , and let's call the choice BREXIT.
Spoken like someone who reads only the headlines and not the full article.

The vast majority of Brexit supporters voted that way because they didn't want immigrants crossing into their borders. Saying that you want your clan to "Brexit" would be like wanting to shut down your recruitment.
It was just a comparsion in matters of force and choice. In other words, no one in life must do anything, but he chooses to, which is wrong, because he actually has to. The human nature is competitive, even in worlds like Epona there are competitions, whether its between one another or one clan to another.

If I dont want relations with clan that lets any scammers in freely, then Im forced to compete them, but according to Zendroid's logic its my choice not to join them, while by joining them I will be a hypocrite that doesnt even stand up on his own values. In this game ppl see usually 2 things, drops, and drops. Ive never said to my clan that I dont wanna join forces with our rivals because I dont want to share my drops period just because Im greedy, I said that I dont wanna support a clan that doesnt respect my own values, whether its if they keep someone who stalks their female clannie and gets her personal real life info and harasses her, whether its letting scammers in only to win, whether its letting a player who made a toon named 'Killin Jew' in just because that player left our own clan....

In other words, my choice wasnt not to join forces with the rivals, my choice was not to support the ppl who disrespect my values, therefore I was forced to not join forces with the rival clan.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex