Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will Holiday Helms be Fashion items?

We could change these to be fashion items.

However we don't usually like to change existing items unless all the players with those items want that to happen.

Would appreciate your input on whether you would like your existing items changed like this, or should we just do this with new items that are dropped in future events?

After all this would make your non-fashion event items be even more unique!

The snowman head and the yuletide hat can mayb b a fashion item since they dnt increase any stats as for halloween item those increase stats so mayb those can b left out
Just an idea bcuz no one uses the Yuletide items bcuz most players dnt have use for an item that drops our armour so mayb it would b nice:)
my chars!: creator/minervaa/CreDPS/lanu
There jobs!: tank/dex/dps/healer
Class!: warrior/ranger/rogue/driud
proud member of uprising!

We could change these to be fashion items.

However we don't usually like to change existing items unless all the players with those items want that to happen.

Would appreciate your input on whether you would like your existing items changed like this, or should we just do this with new items that are dropped in future events?

After all this would make your non-fashion event items be even more unique!
I never though of it that way before; leaving the helms the way they are does make them more unique. I suppose i would be fine having them left alone. However it would also be cool to have them as fashion items. So whatever the majority of players want is fine with me.
Anyway, thanks for responding so fast admin :)
Gwydion
Neora,199 Ranger
Neorae, 146 Druid
Lumin, 101 Warrior
Neore, 110 Mage

The snowman head and the yuletide hat can mayb b a fashion item since they dnt increase any stats as for halloween item those increase stats so mayb those can b left out
Just an idea bcuz no one uses the Yuletide items bcuz most players dnt have use for an item that drops our armour so mayb it would b nice:)
Creator that is a good idea :) I like it.
Gwydion
Neora,199 Ranger
Neorae, 146 Druid
Lumin, 101 Warrior
Neore, 110 Mage

@Neo: thnx:) I have a lot of the snowman helms and yuletide hats so it could b nice of I could use them once and awhile:p that way wen the next christmas event comes I can at least wear the hat I got last time instead of dropping it

Can u make stuff to go I'm either slot like connacht have it to where if its n fashion the stats don't count but if you wear it regular it does maybe do connacht and helms like that
Rogue: jr07 lvl 160+
Mage: Jrmage lvl 120+
Druid: jrshealer lvl 140+
Ranger: rangerjr lvl 145+
Warrior: jr07 lvl 105+
World lugh
General of clan elixer

I think I understand ur question b correct me if I answer the wrong question

A fashion item is over your normal armour so it will go in a different slot so u will still have ur normal armour equipped along with any fashion items

Again sorry if it's not the answer u were looking for:p

So Connacht armour will go in the armour slots not the fashion slots so the stats will still b there for the armour.