Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Such luck

Damn we had a bit of luck when I see drops posted now, let me sum the drops worth mentioning :

1. godly e harvest mordy brace, best ever.
2. dark nature touch skull (decent but how many druids are there to use it).
3. voidbolt halberd of strength.
4. 2 royal necro fire magic rings (burial and ague, from same necro).
5. royal spears ring from necro (same necro as the fire magic ones, so 3 royal rings on one kill).

Most fun thing is winning these items over ur rivals, except for necro as only we kill him. Last proteus dropped mighty fire lure ring I think...
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:Damn we had a bit of luck when I see drops posted now, let me sum the drops worth mentioning :

You need to put a sarcasm disclaimer here, because some people will believe this literally.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron wrote:
Criminal wrote:Damn we had a bit of luck when I see drops posted now, let me sum the drops worth mentioning :

You need to put a sarcasm disclaimer here, because some people will believe this literally.

Aka otm

Kind of insane we got our second godly harvest brace just before the event started. I can only imagine it has a virtual place of honor residing in the clan bank.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Plus3 wrote:Kind of insane we got our second godly harvest brace just before the event started. I can only imagine it has a virtual place of honor residing in the clan bank.

All that energy it's gonna harvest inside the bank. Lol

Besides a shadow bolt skull and a proteus brace all our drops were kinda disappointing. Didn't expect anything Void to drop but could've dropped something people would use and be happy, at least 5-7 ppl out of 20sh.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Aileron wrote:

I dont think it has any use, the designers seem too confident in their work. Over-confidence will only bring CH down.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:
Aileron wrote:

I dont think it has any use, the designers seem too confident in their work. Over-confidence will only bring CH down.

Overconfidence? doesn't make any sense. I think arrogance is the word you're trying to say.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.