Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mail deleting items

I mailed out an ancient wyrmbone gown to someone who wasn't able to receive it within the 30 day period and it sent back to my character. However, after 30 days of me not logging onto that specific character, the mail was gone and it deleted the item included in the package. I feel as though deleting messages is ok but there should be a way to not have items such as that deleted... I feel like it's happened quite a bit to a lot of my stuff I mail from one alt account to another when I go into phases of not logging specific toons...

Anyone else have the issue?

Re: Mail deleting items

I feel your pain.

During the periods of hiatus I regularly have (when I go back to school) then I delete the game. If people send me stuff I will never know, and If I left things in my mail they will be gone forever.

Please make it so items either

- Stay in the box until taken out.

Or

- Are automatically moved to your inventory when the 30 Days is up.

The second option seems easy as OTM can already access your inventory/mail.

Good job bringing this up!
Would you kindly?

Could you submit an in-game ticket and our Support Team will look into the issue for you.

Thanks.
Thanks but I won't bother with them handing me back a gown. To track down which account I sent it from/to would take so long as it's been months and I have no idea which of the 5 accounts I sent it to after receiving it back from a friend. I would rather have the time spent elsewhere more important :) just wanted to get the "bug" out here and known

Could you submit an in-game ticket and our Support Team will look into the issue for you.

Thanks.
Thanks but I won't bother with them handing me back a gown. To track down which account I sent it from/to would take so long as it's been months and I have no idea which of the 5 accounts I sent it to after receiving it back from a friend. I would rather have the time spent elsewhere more important :) just wanted to get the "bug" out here and known
They won't help anyways. I've lost something in the mail too and they just told me. Oh sorry nothing we can with with the mail system..